REIKA-SAMA -276

I knew it… The one standing directly behind me when I quickly turned around was Enjou looking down at me smiling.

"Don't peek into somebody's cell phone!" I glared at Enjou, hiding my phone.

"Sorry. I stopped to see what you were doing and just happened to see," he apologized. He's acting like it was an accident, but he definitely did that on purpose. There's no way that the black heart didn't mean to do it. But… "Will you forgive me?" he says, giving a sad, troubled look.

Ugh… To anybody looking, I'd look like the bad guy who won't accept Enjou's sincere apology. How calculating! I fold to public opinion.

"Please be careful…"

"Thank you," he smiled. It pisses me off that his smile looks a little like his younger brother, the angel, Yukino-kun… Even though he's a fallen angel.

I put away my cell phone in my pocket and try to choose what to eat, but Enjou won't move for some reason. I turn around irritated. "…Please don't stand behind me. It's unsettling."

"Oh? Kisshouin-san, did you switch jobs from spy to killer?"

"No." What happened to your commendable attitude from a moment ago? And Enjou's completely decided that I'm a spy... Frightening… "I don't like having someone behind me. I'm afraid you'll put chewing gum in my hair."

"What kind of an imagination do you have?" I don't want to show an opening. I can't see my back, so it's hard to notice my hair or clothes messed up.

Enjou listened to my complaint and stepped from behind me to my side. Huh? You're still here? …Forget about him. I'm hungry. Japanese or western… I want rice, so sushi? I want salmon roe.

As I was picking out sushi, "So, you're going to a morning glory fair, Kisshouin-san?" He remembered…

"…Yes. It's summer, so I wanted to have a morning glory in a pot…"

"That's tasteful," Enjou replies. Do I accept him at face value…? With this black heart, I always search for an angle.

"So where do they have the fairs?"

"I checked, and found many already over…" If I thought of it earlier, I would have made it. Shame!

"I see. That's too bad. But couldn't you just order some?" That defeats the purpose. I want to go to the fair to get to the food stands. Flower shops don't have food stands.

"If not a morning glory fair, a Chinese lantern fair will do…"

"Chinese lantern? Didn't you want a morning glory?"

"Umm…" He got me. I need to think of an excuse. "I simply want a plant that makes me think of summer. A potted plant in the summer would be a morning glory or a Chinese lantern."

"Oh… A potted plant for the summer." Was that not convincing? I guess the Chinese lantern's associated with the festival of the dead, rather than the summer!?

I quickly flee from Enjou carrying my sushi plate, but with the difference in stride length, he catches up. He leans into my face and his eyes shine brightly as he states, "I get it. Kisshouin-san doesn't want a morning glory or Chinese lantern, but just want to go to a fair." He knows! My eyes opened wide from surprise, and reading my expression, Enjou nodded, "I see," knowingly. "So why do you want to go to a fair?"

I can't say to eat at the food stand. I don't want to be seen as a glutton. "…Why? I just do."

"Oh. I see… Kisshouin-san's full of curiosity, after all."

Curiosity? "Really?"

"Well, you know about a lot of different places. Places that Masaya and I have never been."