REIKA-SAMA -289

We didn't have enough free time to go overseas, so Serika-chan and the girls decided to stay in Japan for our trip. We're going to Hokkaido. We chose the north, so we could be a little cooler. Hokkaido's nice. The food's good and there's plenty to see.

"This is my first time in Hokkaido…" admitted Ayame-chan to our surprise. Hokkaido is a popular tourist spot inside the country, so it's unexpected that she hadn't been there. But family vacations of Zuiran students tend to be overseas, so maybe it isn't strange that she had not been to Hokkaido. Now that I think of it, there are plenty of tourist attractions in Japan that I had not visited. Maybe I should hit all of the tourist spots in the country after I successfully qualify for college.

We decided to prioritize Ayame-chan's wishes on this trip, since it was her first time. "I want to go to the zoo." Ayame-chan always wanted to visit. Going there will cost us an entire day, but I had a lot of fun when Onii-sama took me, so I have no objections. I want to see the polar bears, penguins and seals that I love. There were others who had come to Hokkaido, but not visited the zoo, so we all agreed.

We arrived in Hokkaido, and though it was hot, it wasn't steaming, so the weather was ideal.

"Oh, I'm glad we decided on Hokaido!"

"Truly. The wind feels nice."

Kisshouin Reika and the Five Musicians are already satisfied with Hokkaido in the summer.

"So where should we start?"

"Since we're in Hokkaido, we must see the fox. Let's go there."

"Where are the capybara?"

"I want to see the polar bear, and the penguin, and the seals…" I list the animals I want to see opening the pamphlet.

"Should we go around in order from the beginning?"

"Yes!"
At our age, the zoo isn't somewhere we want to visit with enthusiasm of a child, but it's really fun once you're here! The flamingos are beautiful!

"Reika-sama, look. The polar bears you wanted to see are over there."

"Let's go!" It's been a while, polar bear-chan. Were you well?

"Look here. We can touch the animals."

"Isn't that limited to children?"

"It's okay. Let's visit that later. I want to touch a rabbit." Unlike the usual ojou-sama at Zuiran, everyone seems like normal high school girls.

"Reika-sama, the fox is next. The fox!" I found out for the first time that Rune-chan liked foxes, after all these years. We can learn an unexpected side of friends on trips.

"What animals do you want to see, Fuyuko-sama?"

"The lion and tiger." Another unexpected choice. The gentle old fashioned looking Fuyuko-sama liked wild beasts.

After enjoying the zoo, the Jingiskan (grilled mutton and vegetable dish) follows at night.

"This tastes good, there's no bad odor!"

"The meat must be fresh." Kisshouin Reika and the Five Musicians work the chopsticks.

"Speaking of sheep, there was that time Satomi made Reika-sama dress up as a sheep."

"There was! He said Reika-sama's curls were like sheep."

I remember, now that they mention it. How nostalgic. The cross-dressing café during the school festival. Girls dressed up as the butler while the boys became maids. It was 'Café Dolly the Sheep', and for some reason only I was a butler that was a sheep. I'm still not sure why only I was a sheep. Was it because of my hair…?