REIKA-SAMA -243

I got up early and arrived at school an hour early, and began looking into the vandalism against Wakaba-chan. I can't think of an effective way to stop the psychological abuse, so I'll put that aside for now. It's not like asked them to stop will prevent them. Until their belief against Wakaba-chan change, I'm not sure what to do.

The shoe locker seems clean. Next up, the locker and classroom. There's nobody in the senior hall. Wakaba-chan's locker is safe. Maybe everything's fine today. That'll be well. I look into her class watchful of anybody else. And I see it. "Oh, they got her."

I enter the empty classroom and found her desk immediately. Only her desk had white powder on it. Is this chalk…? I retrieve cleaning supplies from my bag, and wipe it away quickly. "And done."

After cleaning the desk, I pull back the chair, and find chalk here, too. If she sat down without noticing, her uniform would get dirty… I wipe it away with the cleaner. This was an all-purpose antibacterial German cleaner that I saw on late night shopping. I also picked up an American tubed cleaner that even wipes away oil-based magic markers. For a limited time, they doubled the offer, so I sprang on it. Sprinkle a little water on it, and press a cloth next to it to make it all white, a super cleaner that had the biggest share in America, the commercial said.

I went ahead and wiped the legs. The German cleaner was alcohol-based and quick drying, and left no residue. That exaggerated reaction in the commercial wasn't a lie. Once I finished, Wakaba-chan's desk was shining more bright than any other desk.

"Phew…"

The sense of accomplishment. Well done, German product. Maybe I'll order the magic cloth that only needs a little water to clean. I just need to carry a little bit of water for it.

I put away the cleaning supplies, confirm that nobody else is here, and leave the classroom quietly. My mission is to find the perpetrator, and to remove any vandalism before any of her classmates discover it. Harassment leads to more harassment. Now, Wakaba-chan can start the morning well.

I didn't see anybody, but maybe they come even earlier, or wait until late, after school. Catching them in the act would be the best… I'm worried about being alone, though. I use strength in numbers, so I can't fight alone. I'm just a figurehead, after all.

Will I be all right? If Serika-chan and the others were here, I can stay strong, but if they resist when I'm alone, I'll probably fold. What do I do if it's Tsuruhana-san's group? I'd run away scared by myself. Those lively gals scare me…

After a few early mornings of searching, no luck at finding the offender. I checked after school on my way out of the Salon, but it was clean then. But it's dirty in the morning, so it's probably in the morning. Hmm… Maybe I'll try coming in 30 minutes earlier… Can I wake up? I'll lose time doing my hair …

Aside from chalk dust; crayons, dirt, and magic markers were used. But now I have a handy vacuum cleaner in my locker, on top of the cleaning supplies. I can make anything shine, now! Maybe I'll wax the chair and desk. An American muscleman introduced me to easy wax. He said it'll make it shine more than it was new! I'm excited!

While I tested out my cleaning goods, Kaburagi didn't report about the dinosaur date. He probably knows he screwed up. Knowing that simpleton, if it went well, he'd call me out the next day and drone on about every last detail. No. He'd contact me that day with the dreaded mail. I didn't get any this time. So easy to understand. Haha.

"Ugh…" Slander rather than call… Kaburagi just mailed me. This is frightening. His wild instinct? I can't think of an excuse, so I give in. I already know that I'll fold to him from experience. I feel like showing some resistance, so I stop by the Salon to waste some time.