REIKA-SAMA -281

I skipped cram school this morning to attend Zuiran's supplemental classes. I worry about falling behind the students from other schools, but since I plan to attend Zuiran, I put my priority on classes where the test material may be represented better by the Zuiran lectures.

I've attended special lectures at school before, but unless there are people I get along with, I feel lonely being in class before it starts… To hide that I'm being isolated, I pretend that I'm merely aloof by calmly reading, but I'm anxious about being found out. I slip out to go to my locker at times, also.

Looking back at that past, I pray to see a friendly face as I enter the classroom. I glance at the students here.

"Oh? Kisshouin-san."

"Iinchou!" Yay! Found a friend! "I didn't know you'd be attending!"

"Yes, I'm here every year."

"Is that so? I'm glad to see a familiar face."

"They haven't arrived, but Honda-san, Nonose-san, and Iwamuro-kun will be here."

What!? Honda Miharu-chan and Nonose Maho-chan aren't in my group, but we're friendly. Iwamuro-kun frequently consults me over beauty tips ever since he awakened to cross-dressing.

Good. I can avoid feeling isolated!

I look around the class and ask, "Are the seats determined?"

"They're all free, but we always sit over here."

"I see. May I sit with you?"

"Of course."

Even if seats aren't reserved, Iinchou and Iwamuro-kun seem to sit in front of Miharu-chan and Maho-chan. Should I sit behind Miharu-chan, then? But Iinchou asked, "You want to sit here?" pointing at the seat next to him.

"But isn't this Iwamuro-kun's seat?"

"It's okay. Iwamuro-kun wouldn't mind. He's big so he always hunches down to listen to the lecture. It might be better for him to be behind Nonose-san or Honda-san."

"Then, I'll take up on your offer. I'll move if Iwamuro-kun wants to switch."

"Yes."

Just in case, I put a fountain pen with my name on the desk behind Miharu-chan's to reserve it. I sit down and take out my textbook and writing material.

"Oh, these are notes from a different class. Do you want to see them?"

"It's all right?"

"Yes. This seems to be important." There are sections marked, 'will be on test' in pencil. I can't miss this.

"Iinchou, may I copy this?"

"Sure. Why don't you make a photocopy?"

"Oh, but I didn't even attend the lecture. It seems unfair to simply make a photocopy…"

"You worry too much." Really? The people who went to the trouble to attend might not think so. But I'm grateful for his offer.

"Then, I'll make a copy of it later."

"Okay."

Iinchou is a really nice person. He had a cute pink pen on his desk. "Cute pen."

"Oh, it's Honda-san's. I took it home by mistake yesterday, so I have it out so I don't forget to give it back."

"I see. You seem to be getting closer with Miharu-san."

"Eh?" Iinchou blushed. His love's been unrequited for many years.