REIKA-SAMA -211

NOTE!

I will be posting the pictures of some of the places so that you can see or have an idea of what they mean.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

It hadn't been that long since the school year began, but the class reps were already having meetings to prepare for the excursion.

Speaking of which, we would be going to London, Paris, and then Rome in May.

We were going to be spending 3 days in each.

Usually the first was scheduled sightseeing, the second was free time, and the third was used for travel to the next city.

Quite a packed schedule.

I wonder why they even picked May for it.

The new 1st years were looking for a club to join, so I had my duties as the President of the Handicrafts Club as well.

I grumbled as much to Satomi-kun as we headed to the meeting room.

"But I'm glad I'm doing this with you, Kisshouin-san. Some people really cut loose during the excursion, but they'll all listen to you. I'm counting on you, Kisshouin-san."

So he said, but in 1st Year he did quite a good job himself.

And he wasn't one of those dead serious types, so he had the flexibility for it too.

I'll be counting on you, Satomi-kun.

When we arrived, the other class reps, and members from the Student Council were already waiting.

Oh, it was Class Rep.

When our eyes met I gave him a small wave, which Class Rep and Miharu-chan next to him returned with a smile.

This year Class Rep wasn't in my class anymore, but managed to make it into Miharu-chan's class. The two of them were the class representatives for it.

Not only that but he had taken my advice on the White Day present.

During the spring holidays the two of them went with Iwamuro-kun and Nonose-san to an amusement park together.

Class Rep had told me all about it in his and Iwamuro-kun's first report since school began.

"Thank you, Kisshouin-san!" he had said. "As expected of my master! You see, the four of us went on all sorts of rides but since I was a bit scared about going on the rollercoasters, Honda-san tried to cheer me up while I was depressed about it. Geez, I really don't have any face left as a guy~ But when I actually did ride them, they weren't as scary as I expected. Just a day wasn't enough to try all the rides, so the four of us agreed to go there again, and..."

The four of them basically had a double date, didn't they.

So jealous...!

Group dating was what spring was all about!

I wanted to try going on a double date to an amusement park too!