REIKA-SAMA -178

Today I had two nuisances along on my trip to the Petit salon. This was supposed to be my sanctuary...

I ended up swinging the bags in both hands as I walked.

Seeing this, Enjou spoke up.

"That looks pretty heavy. I'll help you carry it."

Oh? Well in that case.

I handed him the largest one.

"Whoa. This is pretty heavy. What's inside?"

"Some season-limited Christmas chocolates for the kids."

Since I was told that Yukino-kun had gotten me a present, I thought about getting presents for him, Mao-chan and Yuuri-kun.

Then I thought about how bad I would feel for the other kids, so in the end I decided to prepare enough chocolate for all of them.

Food and consumables were great for casual presents.

"Huh. I didn't realise that brand produced Christmas chocolat," Kaburagi mused.

"It is an assorted set. Some of them are shaped like Christmas trees and the like," I replied.

"You're pretty knowledgeable about time-limited products, huh," he said as he peered into Enjou's bag from the side.

Also we weren't close enough for him to know that about me. Oh, was it the peach marshmallow that I gave him to ward off evil?

When we arrived at the Petit salon we were immediately greeted by smiles.

"Reika-oneesan!"

"Gokigen'yoh, Yukino-kun. Gokigen'yoh to you as well, Mao-chan, Yuuri-kun."

"Gokigen'yoh, Reika-oneesama!"

"Hello Reika... oneesan..."

Yuuri-kun was still as shy about calling me that as ever.

Mhm, mhm, he was a boy after all.

If it's too hard for you, Yuuri-kun, you can just call me Reika-chan instead, you know?

Anyhow, nobody had any idea that Enjou and Kaburagi were coming. Given how standoffish they generally were, the kids were excited about the rare opportunity to meet them, and immediately crowded them.

Huh.

All this time I was the only visitor here. I'd been monopolising the popularity of being a visiting upperclassman and yet today all their hearts were taken away in an instant.

Even Mao-chan who was like a little sister to me was taking glances over at those two!

Arghhh! I really shouldn't have brought them here!

"Reika-oneesan? What's wrong. Come sit down?"

Aaah! Yukino-kun! You're my only ally here!

I did as he suggested and took my seat on the sofa. Ah, Enjou-sama, please just give out the chocolates however you like.

"You know, there was actually something I wanted to give you, Reika-oneesan."