REIKA-SAMA -218

I was happily digging into the salmon marinade when I felt someone poke me in the back.

“Reika-oneesan.”

“Yukino-kun!”

It was Yukino-kun, ever the picture of a smiling angel.

It’s been a while, Yukino-kun~!

I had been busy recently so I hadn’t turned up to the Petit. Thanks to that we hadn’t seen each other at all.

“May I sit next to you?” he asked.

“By all means,” I said. “Have you been well?”

“Yes,” he said, politely taking a seat. “But it’s been lonely without you around…”

Guhaah!

W-What power!

Are all the kids in the Petit Pivoine such little heartbreakers!?

Uuu, I want to headpat so badly!

“I have missed you too, Yukino-kun!” I exclaimed with all sincerity.

Yukino-kun flashed a bright smile in response.

Guooh!

I-I was having a nosebleed in my mind…!

“Have you been busy?” he asked.

“Yes, quite so.”

With the new semester starting, there was work as class rep, dealing with new visitors to the club, dealing with my troublesome disciples’ love problems, honestly I had my hands full.

And there was one particularly troublesome disciple that really ate into my time…

“How is being in Year 2, Yukino-kun?”

“Hmmm, I’m not sure yet. But I made new friends in my class.”

“Goodness, what wonderful news. What kind of people are they?”

“One of them really likes stars. I like stargazing too, so we talk about stars together.”

“My, I had no idea.”

Yukino-kun and the glittering stars in space. It suitsedhim so well! He was like the Little Prince!

“I look at them through my telescope sometimes. When there was a meteor shower I couldn’t help myself and secretly got up to watch them, even though they told me not to.”

“Goodness, staying up late is bad for your health, you know? You did not catch a cold, did you? Hopefully not an asthma attack?”

“Huhu, it was fine. Niisama found out even though I was in my room, so he brought me some hot chocolate.”

“My!”

So even that blackguard could do something good once in a while.

“And then we watched the meteor shower together but I accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning I was in bed,” he laughed shyly.