REIKA-SAMA -197

Kaburagi discovered graffiti on Wakaba-chan’s desk.

He normally came to school a bit later.

That day he just happened to come early, so he headed to Enjou’s classroom, spotted Wakaba-chan cleaning her desk, and then noticed what she was cleaning off.

‘Ugly!’

‘Disappear!’

When he saw the insults he flew into a rage.

“Who was it!? Who did this!?”

People could hear his voice from down the hallway.

“Speak up! Who wrote this!?”

My friends and I were amongst them, so we left our classroom to investigate.

“What might be going on?”

“Well…”

And that was how I found out what had happened.

Kaburagi glared this way and that, pinning people under his gaze.

“Answer me. Who did this?”

The Emperor of Zui’ran was truly angry now.

Scary.

Besides my own group, plenty of other people who had come out of curiosity were standing frozen.

Wakaba-chan timidly came up to him, still holding her cleaning rag.

“Kaburagi-sama, um, please calm down…” she tried to stop him, but…

“How am I supposed to calm down!?” he yelled at her instead. “It’s bullshit! Aren’t you angry at all about this!?”

“Ah, I mean…”

“…Don’t tell me this wasn’t the first time?”

Putting the graffiti aside, most of the bullying was done in a way that the boys wouldn’t notice.

Thanks to that, I suppose, Kaburagi hadn’t had much of an idea of what she had to go through.

Well, he still didn’t have one, actually.

The majority of it was insulting her when Kaburagi and Enjou weren’t around, or talking behind her back right in front of her.

And it wasn’t all girls either.

There were the guys jealous of her grades.

“Ummm…”

Her eyes swam and she looked for an excuse, and Kaburagi’s expression grew even harsher.

“Who was it!?”

It wasn’t often that you saw this much emotion from him.

Kaburagi then proceeded to question each and every person there.

Most of them said they didn’t know, but sometimes one would let it slip they didn’t know about today’s incident, which caused them to be questioned further.