REIKA-SAMA -190

The day after the birthday party, Enjou thanked me again in the salon.

"Thanks for yesterday," Enjou said, "Yukino had a lot of fun thanks to you. He immediately started using your present in his room, you know. When he plugged it in and the lights came on he was surprised by how much it resembled the sea."

"That makes me very happy to hear. He seemed to really enjoy himself in Okinawa so I thought he liked marine animals."

"Apparently he does. He keeps talking about how he wants to buy some tropical fish."

"Is that so."

"Afterwards when my dad came home we had another celebration with our family, you see. He asked my grandfather for some."

"My."

A family gathering, huh...

So that was why I saw Yuiko-san.

Yuiko-san, a candidate for Enjou's fiancée.

She still had the same otherworldly impression that I saw during the School Festival.

"Speaking of which, Masaya's still trying to figure out that puzzle ring. He's gotten really worked up about it. In the end he stayed over, you know. Apparently he stayed up almost until sunrise trying to work it out. That's why his eyes are all bloodshot and scary today."

"I... That sounds rough. Did Kaburagi-sama manage to solve it in the end?"

"Apparently he did. He came up to me with this bright smile and showed me the separated pieces. His eyes were still bloodshot though."

"I see."

Kaburagi... I don't even have words.

It was just so pathetic.

"Is that why Kaburagi-sama is absent today? He seems like he could use some sleep after all."

"Nah, the reason he's not here has nothing to do with that. He'll be fine even missing a bit of sleep. He's got stupid amounts of stamina after all."

"Oh my, ohohoho..."

I couldn't publicly comment.

"Ah, and my mother wanted me to tell you to come over again."

"Thank you. Perhaps if circumstances permit..."

Touch wood.

Oh my, it's about time for me to go to the Handicrafts Club.

I picked up my bag, said goodbye to everybody, and then left my seat.

Valentine's Day was all the girls were talking about.

It was the right season for chocolate companies to be releasing limited-time products, so everyone was exchanging information about that.