REIKA-SAMA -148

While many of the girls at Zui’ran were using the same towels as Enjou and Kaburagi, a select few of them secretly used towels that matched their crushes instead.

Some girls even gave matching towels to their boyfriends to deepen their love. Zui’ran was undergoing an unprecedented towel boom.

And shockingly, Class Rep’s quartet were all using the same towels!

“Oh, we just got these to commemorate our friendship, that’s all. It isn’t what you’re thinking, Kisshouin-san~” he said shyly.

That was his reply when I went to question him about it. Friendship huh. In that case, why wasn’t I invited.

Wasn’t I in on the whole ‘make-up Iwamuro-kun’ thing? Actually, wasn’t I the one that started it? And yet here I was…

Ah well, I wasn’t going to get into it. And it was fine, right?. They were having fun.

And sure, there definitely were a few girls who used matching ‘friendship towels’. Honestly I was envious.

The rumours regarding my towel matching Enjou’s had finally cooled down. I wasn’t about to use them at school and risk starting the flames again. My friends on the other hand were naturally happily using the same towels as the Emperor and Enjou so I was the only one amongst them feeling left out with my normal towel. Tsk~ Invite me too, Class Rep~

One day Ririna came up to me and threw a towel at my face.

“Use this!”

Ow.

When I picked it off my face I discovered that it was a cream-coloured towel with the letters R. K. sewn on in red. Ririna, you…

I gratefully made use of it. That girl had a surprisingly cute side to her. Did she sew in my initials herself? Mn, you did very well, huhu.

After my sprint training I was sorting through my bag in the Handicrafts Club when Minami-kun saw the towel in my hand.

“Ah! The towel that I embroidered to give to Kotou-san…” he muttered.

I immediately ran to Ririna and used the towel to strangle the outrageous girl.

Ririnaaaaa! You’re unbelievableeee! Give me back my fuzzy feelings!

More important was Wakaba-chan. Kaburagi casually called out to her every time they met. Sometimes you could see her, Kaburagi, and Enjou standing around and talking together. Enjou might have been one thing but it was rare to see Kaburagi use any girl’s name. For every ‘Takamichi’ that came out of his mouth, his fans glared hatefully at her.

Thanks to him, Wakaba-chan came back soaked whenever she went to the taps, and it was common to see girls badmouthing her like she wasn’t right next to them.

One day I was heading to the taps, having just finished my practice for the three-legged race.

“What does she think she’s using?

That towel looks like a dish rag.”

“Can she really help it? She has no money.”