REIKA-SAMA -278

It's finally summer vacation. On the first day of my last summer vacation in high school, cram school begins. It's a bit depressing to have it like this, but I have entrance exams coming up, so there's no point in complaining. I would have wanted to oversleep and lounge around of the first day, though.

Many students are already seated when I reach the classroom. There's a fair number of faces I don't normally see. Are they students who will only come during the summer? Now, where should I sit? I'd rather avoid someone who rattles their seat or is annoying…

"It's hot!"

"The air conditioning wasn't working in my train. It was the worst."

"If it's this hot in July, I'm not sure that I can handle August."

I turn to the door hearing familiar voices, and Umewaka-kun and the others were entering. "Oh, Kisshouin-san, hello."

"Good morning."

The others greeted me after Umewaka-kun noticed me.

"Kisshouin-san, come on over. Let's sit together."

"Yes." I go join them.

"Where should we sit?"

"Near the air conditioning."

"If we're too close, it'll be cold once the heat passes."

"I don't want to sit too close to the front, either."

But too far to the rear isn't good. The seats are being taken, so what's left that we can sit together…?

"Isn't that good? We can all sit," Umewaka-kun pointed at an area a little to the rear of center.

As we sit, Kitazawa-kun fell on his desk muttering, "I'm sleepy. It's summer vacation. Why do we have to wake up the same time as usual?"

"I was thinking the same thing earlier," I agreed.

"Yeah. To wake up at the normal time, realize that it's a holiday and going back to sleep is the best."

"I love going back to sleep, too. And to sleep without worrying about an alarm clock is divine."

"To oversleep after you stopped the alarm clock on a regular day is hell, though." That's dreadful.

"You don't use the snooze button?"

"I do, but I sometimes turn off the source. It's scary to do little things without intending to."

"It's strange."

Moriyama-san jumped in, "I can see Kisshouin-san on a princess bed with a canopy."

"…"

"You don't deny it." Because my bed does have a canopy. Not that I ever close it. "You really do sleep on a bed with a canopy!" she clapped. "Then does a maid bring you tea in bed to wake up?"

"That won't happen." I don't want hot tea when I just awake, and if I held a teacup half-awake, I'd probably spill it.

"Oh? Your maid doesn't bring you breakfast in bed?"

"They don't. It's not a movie. I'd make a mess with bread crumbs and such, even with a bed tray, since they aren't stable." Oh, there's not bread crumbs, but some snacks might fall out when I have them in bed…

"Oh, I thought so. Yeah. I always think that it's easier to get up and eat at a table every time that I see it in a movie. But I thought Kisshouin-san might do it."

"I only have meals in bed if I'm sick."

"That's unexpectedly normal."

It is normal. How does Moriyama-san see me? An ojou-sama that sleeps on a canopied bed, having tea and breakfast in bed that the maid brings…? I don't deny being an ojou-sama, but I don't live like that.