REIKA-SAMA -172

When I met up with Aoi-chan that weekend I started ranting about being asked to become the Pivoine's president.

"In other words you don't want to become the president of that group?"

"Mmn. Absolutely not. It's too heavy. Class president is about as much responsibility as I can handle."

"I see... Then is there anybody else suitable?"

In my opinion it should have been Kaburagi as the most influential member. If not then Enjou maybe.

But Kaburagi would never agree to something so troublesome. I couldn't see him being interested in the power over the Pivoine either.

But obviously Youko-sama and co. knew all of this or they wouldn't have come to me to begin with, huh...

"I can only think of two others but they'd never accept..."

I suppose there was at least the possibility that Enjou would accept if he was asked, but I didn't have high hopes for it.

"Is the workload really that bad?"

"I don't think the work would be all that bad..."

The work for the Summer Party and other events were all outsourced, and the Pivoine's concierge did all of the clerical work.

Compared to the Student Council President, you could say that the President of the Pivoine did basically nothing. I think that was why the role wasn't passed on until December, despite the exams.

"But you still don't want it?"

"Yeah..."

"That's rough," she consoled me when my phone, which I had left in silent, began to vibrate in my bag.

"Oh? Aren't you going to get that, Reika-chan?"

"Sorry. Could I?"

"Of course!"

The sender field read Sakura-chan.

It turned out to be an invitation to hang out since she was free right now.

Damned Sakura.

Did she think I just sat around at home every weekend?

"A friend of mine was inviting me to hang out."

"Oh okay. No problems?"

"Yeah."

I texted her back and said that I was already with another friend so I couldn't.

Hehe, even I have friends to hang with on a weekend, you know.

"She's from Yurinomiya. We met while we were in primary and for a while we went to the same cram school. Even though she looks like a perfect Japanese doll, her personality is actually pretty funny."

"Huh~ Then why don't you invite her here?"

"Eh!? Is that okay!?"