Pre-Meeting

"Are you sure that bringing a kid into this lifestyle is a good idea?" He asked swishing his ice in his drink.

"I know. Antonio really wants a child." I said sighing.

"Like do you two realize how much work a kid is? Also how risky it is?"

************************************************
I stand back up and punch the bigger kid right in the stomach. Once he bends over, I kick him in the knee hard and watch him pummel to the floor. Ha! He won't be messing with me anymore.

I quickly turn around and run back home. I see a very fancy car in the driveway. I shrug my shoulders and go inside. I hear my foster parents talking and I stop to listen. "She's an adorable kid, just has concrete walls surrendering her. She does not let people in." I heard my foster dad said. I walked forward and the floor creaked. I paused and soon heard three pairs of footsteps approaching me. I had no where to go. I put my head down.

"Hi Gia, we have been waiting for you." One pair of feet did not belong in this house. This person had very shiny, black dress shoes, black pants, and a suit jacket. My eyes kept going. The guy was handsome and very big and muscular. He was Italian, just like me. He stepped forward and I winced. He put his finger under my chin and forced me to look up.

"Hello Gia, I have been waiting for you."