Day with Nonno

"We will be fine. I have raised a few kids." Nonno said trying to get Lorenzo to leave.

"I have packed everything she will need for the next day just in case we can't get back tonight." He said once again. "You need to be a good girl for Nonno. Don't think he won't toast your butt if you need it." He said giving me a stern look.

"Bye Lorenzo!" I said trying to get him to leave. He grabbed me and lifted me up and hugged me hard and kissed my cheek. He finally left.

"Okay Squirt, what do you want to do?" Nonno asked me.

"I dunno." I said while playing with a toy in my hand.

"Are you hungry? I know a really good bakery that we could walk to."

I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and walked outside. We went to this bakery and he got coffee and a croissant. He ordered me a hot chocolate and a doughnut.

"So pretty girl, how have you been?" He asked while eating.

"I got in big big big trouble yesterday." I said while watching people walk by.

"That's a lot of trouble. What did you do?" He asked with his full attention on me.

"I pretended to get lost in New York like the movie but Lorenzo did not like it."

"Yeah not a great choice." He said with wide eyes. He shook his head and laughed. "I'm glad you're giving him a run for his money. It's payback."

After we ate, he insisted that we go into a children's store. He was making me try on really frilly outfits. I looked like a cupcake and I was not impressed.

"Come out so I can see."'he said excited.

"It's ugly." I said back I was not stepping foot out there looking like this. I had some dignity at nine.

"Please! I'm sure it looks cute." He tried again. I wanted to say no but didn't dare.

"No thank you." I opted for instead. I didn't know if he got mad when people told him no like Lorenzo did.

"If you cooperate, I'll take you to a candy store." He tried again. That was plenty of convincing that I needed. I threw open the curtain and walked out. He loved the outfit and bought it. He gave up on forcing me to try on anything and just bought what he wanted. "I've never been able to shop for little girls." He told all the workers.

Like he promised, he took me to a huge candy store. He let me literally get everything I wanted. By the time I was finished, I had a basket filled up to the top with candy and little fidget toys.

Against his better judgment, he let me eat loads and loads of candy. I was on a major sugar high once we got back to his place. I was bouncing of the walls and jumping on the couch. "You need to take a seat." He said forcing me to sit.

"I want to jump." I said while standing back up and started jumping again.

"And I said no." He said once again pulling me to sit. I continued to struggle against his hold. He got tired of me wiggling and struggling, he turned me sideways and smack my bottom once. It wasn't nearly as hard as Lorenzo and Salvatore spank but it still stung.

I pushed myself away from him and sat on the other side of the couch. "I asked you to stop and you kept it up. You need to turn your listening ears on." He said looking sad when I scooted away.

"I want Lorenzo please." I said starting not to feel good.

"Daddy is working." He said. Everyone other than Lorenzo and Antonio have been trying to push the dad card. I just don't think I'm ready to call them that yet. "I need snuggles." He pulled me to him and wrapped me up in a blanket. He watched some boring news thing that of course put me right to sleep.

*************************************************
"Wake up princess. It's time for dinner." Nonno said quietly while he rubbed my back.

I did not wake up in a good mood at all. I was ticked off Lorenzo and Antonio weren't back.

"I want Lorenzo and Antonio." I whined loudly surprising me and him. I wonder when I have turned into such a brat. In my other families I would have been punched by now.

Nonno ignored the whining and pick me up off the couched. He deposited me at his kitchen table. He had a plate in front of me and one in front of him.

He started to eat but I just sat there stared at the plate. My stomach still hurt from all the candy he allowed me to eat. He pushed my plate closer to me, "go ahead and eat princess." He said while eating.

I pushed the plate back away. "No thank you." I said

He pushed it back to me again. Didn't he get the idea. "You need to eat dinner or you will be hungry later."

I was starting to get ticked off and was already grumpy from earlier. "I said no thank you." I pushed it back a little bit harder.

"If you push that plate one more time. I'm going to bust your butt." He looked stern but he didn't scare me like Lorenzo.

I pushed it back harder than I actually meant to and it almost flew off the table but he caught it before it could. He looked at me for a split second and then grabbed me and flung me over his lap. He started to spank me slightly hard. My stomach hurt too much to do a lot of flopping. He was smacking me in the same spots over and over and it was starting to sting. Once he finished, he stood me back up.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"I'm done." I said quietly. I was embarrassed and it honestly hurt my feelings a little.

"Sit down and eat." He ordered sternly. I ate quickly and sat there quietly staring at my plate.

"Look at me baby." He said once I was done. I slowly casted my eyes to his. "Do you know why you got spanked?"

"Uh huh." I said nodded my head. I was being a brat.

"Come here." He said opening his arms. He pulled me on his lap and softly kissed the top of my head.

"Lorenzo is gonna be mad." I whispered.

"Why do you think that?"

"He told me to be good but I was bad." I said starting to cry. "I don't want to be in trouble again."

"It's okay. I'll talk to him." He said shushing me. Pretty soon the door opened. Lorenzo came and scooped my off his lap.

"There is my favorite girl." He said happily but not for very long.

I snuggled into his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. He handed me to Antonio and wanted to hear about what I did with Nonno. While I was showing him the toys I got, Nonno and Lorenzo went into the kitchen and I knew what they were talking about. Antonio was sitting on the couch and I crawled up so I was on his lap. "You're a loving kid today." He said slightly chuckling. Usually I only snuggle with Lorenzo.

"I want to go home." I said quietly.

"Soon baby." He said while looking through his phone. Lorenzo came back out and didn't seem like he was mad but he never seemed  mad.

"Gia say bye to Nonno." He said while picking all my stuff up.

I went to Nonno and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Bye thank you for buying me the stuff." I say trying to be on my best behavior. Antonio scooped me up and walked me to the car.

We rode back to the hotel room and I was still silent. "Are you going to spank me?" I asked Lorenzo while he held my hand in the elevator.

"Do you need to be?" He asked smirking.

"No thanks." I say quickly. I was confused honestly. I thought I would be in trouble.

We went through the rest of the night. At bedtime he laid beside me and I scooted so I can lay across his chest. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "I was bad for Nonno."

"Well I am not very happy that he had to spank you but he told me that you don't need anymore."

He started to pat my back. "I love you daddy." I said without even realizing I called him that. He sighed a deep sigh and then I shut my eyes.