Coming Back

Gia's POV
As always, they had me dressed in pajamas and Antonio and Lorenzo were dressed in suits. They always dress there best when they go out in public. I honestly didn't understand what they even did.

Before leaving, they had me take a shower and while Antonio packed, Lorenzo brushed and dried my hair. He then loosely braided it so it wasn't in my face.

After leaving the hotel, they stopped somewhere and got dinner. Then we were on our way to the airport.

"You ready baby?" Antonio asked opening the car door.

I shook my head no. I was absolutely not ready to go back or get on a plane. I honestly didn't understand what my issue was.

"We have a surprise for you on the plane. Want to see it?" Lorenzo said coming to my side of the car. I nodded my head and he picked me up.

"Put me down." I said trying to wiggle out of his hold. I don't think they understood I still had bruises from Vincent right under my butt and thighs and every time one of them picks me up it hurts.

Lorenzo set me down and then grabbed my hand instead. We walked onto the plane and honestly I was too tired to throw a fit so I climbed the stairs and sat in my seat. I buckled myself up and pulled the seat belt strap tightly.

"We bought you some of the fidget toys you have been wanting." Antonio pulled out a bag and set it in my lap.

I took out one by one and they really did get the ones I have been wanting. I haven't played with toys since I was taken. I was playing and fully engrossed and next time I looked up. We were in the air.

"Put that away please. So you can eat dinner." Antonio said trying to move them away from me.

"No! Stop it!" I objected loudly.

"You don't...... you can keep one in your hand while you eat. Which one do you want?" Lorenzo said changing what he was going to say. I knew he was going to scold me for saying no. He hated it. I haven't done it in a long time.

I picked one small Pop-it that was in the shape of a pig in my hand. They both got salads and sushi. They got me chicken nuggets, a side of Mac and cheese and fruit.

I ate and they gave me a few pieces of sushi too. After we were done. They also took out a a few small cakes.

"This is cheese cake. Have you ever had that?" Antonio asked. I shook my head no.

"We got a chocolate one, strawberry one, and an Oreo one. Which one do you want."

"Oreo one please." I said while he handed it to me. I took a bite and it was sweet. No After a few bites, I was done. It was too sweet.

"I'm done." I handed it back.

I took my toys back and played for a while while Lorenzo and Antonio both worked on their phones.

"We brought your iPad. Do you want to watch something?" Antonio asked once he saw me throw my toys to the seat beside his.

"I want to watch Moana." I said while he turned it on and put the movie on. Halfway through the movie I fell asleep. I felt Lorenzo adjust my head so I was on his lap. He also put a blanket on top of me. "I love you sweetheart." I heard him whisper before I was completely out again.

**********************************************
I woke up and somehow we were already home. I was in the middle of Lorenzo and Antonio in their bed. They must of been afraid and wanted me close by.

I felt way too overwhelmed and gently crawled down the middle and hopped down. I needed my own space. I quietly walked out of there room and made my way downstairs.

I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling for ever. After a while of just laying there, I heard footsteps come down the stairs and the lights snapped on.

"There you are Gia. I was worried." Lorenzo said coming and sitting next to me on the couch. "Could you not sleep?" He asked looking intently at me.

I shook my head. "Do you want to sit with me and rock in the chair for a little bit?" He asked looking fragile like if I said no. He was going to shatter to the floor.

I guess it has been rough on them too. I'm not the only one who was traumatized. I crawled into his lap and he gently stood up and sat down in the chair. He rocked for a while and I was able to go back to sleep. I would imagine that Lorenzo also went back to sleep. I didn't wake up until I heard Antonio's voice and another quiet voice.

"We told you that they said we shouldn't have too many outside people around her until she heals a little bit." Antonio argued with someone.

"Well I've waited long enough and I want to see her." The shush voice fired back and I instantly knew who it was.

"I don't think it's a good time Salvatore. She still is having issues and we just flew in late last night."

"I have been with that kid since day one of Lorenzo picking her up. I think I know how to take care of her."

I heard enough of their shushed fighting and I wiggled to get down off of Lorenzo who was sleeping through this.

I finally got to the edge of the chair and stepped down. "Salvatore!" I said running into his unexpected arms.

"Aww my little monster. I have missed you." He said scooping me up in his arms. He kissed my head.

I stayed silent and just snuggled in his arms. The time away made me realize how much I actually love Salvatore too. Even though he was a big jerk when I started to live here.

"See I told you that she would be happy to see me."

I hope you enjoyed this update. Please leave suggestions for what you want to see next.