Skills

She sleeps soundly until the next morning. She quietly gets out of bed and goes downstairs being watched closely by Lorenzo's men. She goes to the pantry and tries to reach cereal but someone moved it so she couldn't reach. She looks around for a second and sees one of Lorenzo's men watching. "Can you get it down please?" She asks. With a small smirk, he gets it down and helps her get a bowl and milk. He also cuts her up so fruit. "Thank you." Gia says sitting at the table and starts watching a toy video on her iPad while she eats..

"Morning baby girl. Did you sleep well?"
Lorenzo asked coming down the stairs and smiles at his most trusted man for watching her.

Gia nods her head. "Yes daddy I slept really well." Gia says smiling at Lorenzo then goes back to her iPad. She watches content for a while before she goes and gets her computer. She brings it back in and hands it to Lorenzo. "I want to play on it." She says tugging his sleeve when he was talking to his men.

"Hmmm okay." Lorenzo says sitting with her so he could monitor what she was doing.

Gia plays a normal game for a while. "Can I hack something?" She asks bored wanting something to do. Upon hearing this Lorenzo's men laugh until Lorenzo glared at them.

"What?" Lorenzo asked confused at to what she's gonna hack all of a sudden.

"I want to hack something anything. I'm bored." She says needing something to challenge her. "Can I hack your security again?"

"No but someone is trying to hack into your computer. Try to trace where she is and hack her computer back." Lorenzo says shooting glares to his men who haven't solved that problem til now.

Gia sits and works for a few minutes and she's able to do it after a few clicks. She's done something in minutes that the men couldn't solve in days. She finds out the address of the person and a few of Lorenzo's men leave. Gia then gets the hacker off the computer and changes settings so it won't be able to be done again." All done!" Gia says proud of herself.

"Very Good Gia. How's that for today?" Lorenzo says getting her computer back.

Gia goes to whine that she wanted to play but stops herself. "That was good daddy thank you. she was rubbing the perfect hand shaped bruise on her arm from the man yesterday. "Can I play the encoding game?" She asks wanting more time.

"Fine." Lorenzo says giving it back ad watched her play for a few minutes.

"Do you want to play catch outside Gia?"
Lorenzo asked wanting her to stop staring at the screen so much.

Gia is still playing and passing levels quickly she barely hears Lorenzo and she shakes her head. "I'm playing." She says quickly.

Lorenzo nods sadly and starts to fall asleep beside her. Gia plays for a while longer and sees that Lorenzo has fallen asleep at the table. She goes to the living room and gets a blanket and covers him up so he wouldn't be cold. She then runs up to her playroom and sits on the floor and starts playing with her toys.

"Hey baby girl you want to play now?" Lorenzo asked just waking up.

Gia runs in him and jumps into his arms. "Yes! I want to play catch!" Gia says and they go outside. Soon it's quickly approaching dinner and since nobody ate lunch Antonio made an early dinner.
"Dinner is ready!" Antonio comes out and says.

"No! I want to play more! Gia whined and runs and hides in her playhouse.

"Gia eat now." Lorenzo says catching her right before she gets into the playhouse

"No let me go! I want go play!" She screams instantly melting down completely in his arms.
Lorenzo holds her still calm waiting for her to finish her tantrum. "You have to eat dinner
Gia."