New York City - 2

Watching her face when we got out of the plane was priceless. "The buildings are big." She glancing up.

"When we are out you will hold one of our hands at all times. This is a huge city that you don't want to get lost in. Do you understand me?" I asked her sternly. She nodded her head. "I want a verbal answer."

"I understand." She said while trying to pull me to get going. While we were still on the runway I glanced around and saw someone walking towards us.

"Hi brother!" My twin brother said smirking his famous smirk.

"Leo! What are you doing here?" I asked hugging my brother.

"Do you think I would miss the opportunity to see my niece?" He asked taking his eyes to Gia. She was always extremely shy. Once she knew his look was on her she hid behind my back and I could feel her gripping my shirt tightly in her fingers.

I turned around and scooped her up in my arms so she was on my hip. "Say hi to your uncle Leo." I said softly. She Squeaked out a hello and laid her head on my shoulder.

We walked to his car and we were driving to get an early dinner. After dinner, Leo wanted me to go out to one of his night clubs. I was hesitant at first. I have been the only one that puts Gia to bed successfully. Antonio has tried but is never able to. Salvatore and Carlo promised they will be able to handle it.

************************************************
"Bed time kiddo." Carlo said while I was sitting on the hotel room floor playing.

"Is Lorenzo going to be home soon?" I asked really only feeling comfortable with him for bedtime.

"He will come home when your sleeping. Come on." Carlo said scooping me off the floor and taking me to my bed. He laid me into it and pulled the blankets up. "Good night Gia." He turned out the light and walked out the room and shut the door.

This was not the routine I was use to at all. First, I wasn't even in pajamas and I did not shower. Second, I didn't brush my teeth. Lorenzo always has an oil diffuser going and pillow mist so I don't get bad dreams. I didn't have my pig or blanket. Also, Lorenzo always reads me a book and never leaves until I'm sleeping. Yeah this wasn't going to work for me. It's time to head out.

I got down off the bed and went back out to the hotel in the living room. "Nope back to bed." Carlo said pointing towards the door I just came from.

"I want Lorenzo." I said putting my head down.

Salvatore came and put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. "Lorenzo is not here and it is time for you to go to bed. If you leave the bed one more time, your butt is going to have a red handprint on it." He looked at me sternly and I could tell he was not messing around.

"I want him to put me to bed." I whined out.

"Well you have me and Carlo so that will do." Salvatore started to pull me along, that is until I dead weighted him in the middle of the hallway.

"Get up now." He barked at me scaring me a little.

I shook my head no. Salvatore grabbed both my arms in one hand and pulled me up. He spanked me once very hard on the middle of my butt. "Ow!" I cried out and started to cry. It restarted the burn on my butt from earlier. "Do you need another one?" He asked raising his eyebrow. He forced me to walk and made me lay down again.

"If you are out of this bed again. You will go over my knee for a real spanking." He turned around and left and shut the door. I stayed put for awhile and figured out what to do. If I can get my iPad from the living room I could call Lorenzo and tell him he has to come back. That plan is perfect.