Battle of the Grandfathers part 2

Gia's POV
I was dreaming of being in space when I felt my foot be grabbed and dragged down.

I woke up and Lorenzo's dad was trying to pick me up. "No Nonno! I'm sleepy." I said grabbing Lorenzo's arm.

"What are you doing?" Lorenzo woke up and glared at his dad. "Why are you waking her up?"

"I want to spend time with her and it seems that her big, bad protective dad will not let me." He mocked Lorenzo. I sat up and looked at him.

Lorenzo looked like he was going to scream. He looked at me and rubbed his hand up and down my back. "Do you want to get up or lay back down?"

"I'm hungry." I said and stood up on the bed.

"Can I take her to get breakfast?" Nonno asked. He picked me up and put me on his hip.

"Fine and then will you leave her alone?" Lorenzo asked taking me from his arms. "Be a good girl for Nonno okay?" He asked not really wanting to let go.

"You better watch her and not let her out of your sight." Lorenzo said taking an outfit out of my suitcase for me.

"I think I managed with four boys. I think I can handle a little girl." He said pulling me out of Lorenzo's arms.

"Maybe I should go with you?" Lorenzo asked.

"Nope just me and the kid." He said. "She won't want anything to do with me if your around." Nonno said. He was right I was definitely a daddy's girl.

Lorenzo complained about me leaving for another 30 minutes until Nonno got me out the door and into his car. "Hi baby girl." He said turning around and backing out of the driveway.

I whispered a hi back. I felt a little lost not being with Lorenzo and Antonio.

"What do you want for breakfast. Anything you want."

"Pancakes." I said. Drawing shapes on the window.

"Good choice." He took me to a restaurant.

"Awww your daughter is so cute." An annoying waitress said screaming in my ear.

"Thanks but she is my granddaughter." Nonno said smiling.

"What! No way! You are too young to be a grandfather." She said twirling her hair. She was flirting with him and it made me want to throw up.

They stared at each other for a while. "Im hungry." I said breaking their stares.

"Oh. Right! What do you want sweetheart?" She asked blushing.

"Pancakes and orange juice." I said and then Nonno took his order and finally the waitress left.

"Alright pumpkin! How have you been?" He asked like an idiot. Obviously I have not been good. I was kidnapped and beat for two weeks straight.

"Good." I said coloring the menu she put in front of me.

"Gia look at me." He said looking at my eyes once I looked up.

"I love you and I have missed you." He said. I nodded my head.

Not long after the waitress came back and handed us the drinks and then food. She stayed at our booth and talked to Nonno forever.

"Don't you have other tables to wait on?" I asked growing annoyed of their flirting.

She turned red and was embarrassed. Nonno looked like he was going to yell at me then changed to a smile.

She left and he tried to make small talk. I mostly gave him short responses. After eating, he took me home. I walked into the house and launched myself on Lorenzo.