Weird Mood

Antonio's POV
I could tell Gia was in a strange mood the moment she opened her eyes this morning.

"Daddy please......." She begged Lorenzo wanting to go out outside even though it was storming.

"Not now Gia, go play." Lorenzo said stressed and busy with work. There was an important meeting and deal taking place and Lorenzo was trying to perfect the plan. For once he didn't seem to realize that something was wrong with her.

"No!" She yelled making Lorenzo and I both jump. She started to cry loud sobs and crawled underneath Lorenzo's desk.

I could tell Lorenzo was losing his patience and was ready to blow. "Gia if you don't come out now. You're going to be in big trouble." He said sternly with his teeth clenched.

"What's wrong Gia?" I asked softly having a feeling something was bothering her.

Gia continued to cry and when Lorenzo tried to reach for her she kicked her feet, kicking Lorenzo in the process. He angrily slammed his fist on his desk making her cry harder. He successfully pulled her foot and without realizing it made her hit her head on the side of the desk. He pulled her to her feet and spanked her hard twice.

Her cries became loud sobs and he plucked her up into his arms and took her to her room. He came back down and angrily sat ignoring my glare.

"You shouldn't have done that." I snarled at him angrily.

"She shouldn't have crawled underneath my desk and chose not to listen to me." He said back taking a deep breath.

"Somethings wrong. She's been upset and on edge the entire day." I said not understanding what got into him either.

I got up and climbed the stairs quickly and opened the door. Gia was sobbing hard on her bed. I went over and sat and cradled her on my lap. "It's okay baby. Daddy's here." I said sweetly into her ear and hugged her tightly.

"Daddy was mean to me." She cried loudly.

"Daddy is stressed Gia. That's not an excuse for what he did." I said knowing Lorenzo is going to feel bad for how he handled her.

"Daddy made me hit my head." She cried into my chest. I pulled her back and noticed the small bump above her eyebrow.

"I'm going to get someone to get you ice." I said standing up and switched her around so I could put her on my hip.

I went outside her room and saw our men keeping guard as always. I ordered them to get ice and took her back into her room. Gia eventually cried herself to sleep. She really needed a nap anyway. I laid her back on her bed and held the ice to her head for a few minutes. I stood up and started picking up some of the things she had strung about in her room. She was busy at some point drawing at her desk. I started flipping through her pictures and expected to see the happy family pictures, space pictures, computer pictures, or the human body pictures she always drew but these were different dark and scary.

My heart started being faster as I looked through the pictures of someone small getting beat and hurt in every picture. My heart aches knowing she was drawing flashbacks. The pictures were enough to make me feel sick as I looked through what happened to her. Gia never really gave us much details what happened prior but it always showed through the pictures she drew.

I gathered them up and stormed angrily into Lorenzo's office.

**********************************************
Gia's POV

I woke up in my empty room and sighed. I was really having a hard time lately. Lorenzo was also stressed out of his mind and he wasn't doing much with me. I was having a lot of dreams and flashbacks lately and it was always weird how they came and went.

I got up and went to my desk and saw all my paper was gone. I figured Antonio probably threw them away when he cleaned my room when I was napping.

Deciding to be mad at Lorenzo, I walked downstairs and into Antonio's office to get more paper so I could draw. On his desk was something I have never seen in this house before. A black gun sat on his desk. Not understanding what it was for I picked it up and was surprised that it was heavy.

I held it in my hand and walked out of his office and into Lorenzo's. I walked into an obvious fight. "Why do you have this?" I asked making Lorenzo and Antonio spin around and both their mouths fell open for a second. Lorenzo quickly recoiled while Antonio stood there frozen.

"Gia don't move." Lorenzo ordered slowly approaching me. He quickly pulled the gun out of my hands and unarmed it and took the chamber out in seconds. He put them on his desk and pick me up in his arms and I heard him sigh in relief.

"Where did you find that?" He asked pulling me back to look into my eyes.

"On daddy's desk." I whispered feeling as though I was in trouble.

Lorenzo turned and glared at Antonio for a second. "You can never touch a gun again. You could of hurt yourself or someone else. Guns are not for kids. Next time, you find daddy or one of the guards. I don't ever want you touching one again. Do you understand me?" He said sternly.

I nodded my head. "I'm sorry." I whispered and my lip started to tremble.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry I was mean baby. I'm just having a bad day." He explained taking me out of his office while Antonio picked the gun back up.

"It's okay. Im sorry I'm bad."

"You're not bad." He assured kissing the side of cheek.

"You want to play in my office while I finish my work?" He asked going back in. I nodded my head. "I want to draw." I said noticing Antonio was no where to be seen. He probably was putting the gun away out of my reach.

He gave me some of his fancy pens and I got to work drawing the gun from my memory. "Hey let's not. Why don't you draw me a rocket ship?" He suggested taking my nearly perfect gun picture away. He slide it in a drawer in his desk.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know if you have any ideas or want to help work on the next chapter.