Rough Day with Antonio

One of the things, Lorenzo and Antonio talked about was letting Antonio do more things. So Lorenzo agreed to let him get up with Gia and take her to school. The alarm goes off and Gia groans and snuggles into the bed still tired.

"Princes wakey wakey" Antonio says happy.

"Daddy too early. Go back to sleep." She whined and covered her head with her pig.

"It's time to wake up princess. Antonio says and picks her up.

Gia snuggles in his chest and once he carries her to her room. She's more awake. She gets dressed and he does her hair adorable before taking her downstairs. He makes her breakfast and gets her packed up while she eats. "Are you taking me to school?" She asks use to Lorenzo doing it.

"Yes baby, I'll take you there today. Is it okay?" Antonio asks not sure if it's okay with her.

"That's fine daddy." She says smiling and eats her breakfast and soon she is ready to go. Antonio gets her in the car and strapped into the seat. He takes her to school and soon it's time to pick her up. Antonio goes to pick her up and the principal brings her out.

The principal look's annoyed and Gia looks like she's in one of her famous bad moods. "What happened baby?" Antonio asked and got out of the car to know what happened.

"She had a difficult day. She was very moody and had an extremely hard time listening. She was refusing to do any work and when I tried to bring her to my office she ran away and made me chase her." The principal says and Gia looks down and grumbled under her breath.

"Why baby girl?" Antonio asked and picked her up wanting to know what's wrong.

"They didn't let me on the computer." She grumbled and crossed her arms and pouted.

"She wasn't allowed the computer because she refused to do any work today." The principal said while Gia glared at him.

"Why didn't you do your work today?" He asked her

"It's stupid and it's baby work." She says frustrated and annoyed.

"She ripped a few of the sheets up. So we sent it home with her to complete as homework. Have a good break Gia. I hope we can come back to school and and be the good kid I know you can be." The principal says and then leaves.

"Wait.... Gia please apologize." Antonio says stopping the principal.

"Nope. He needs to apologize to me first." Gia says mad. The principal gives Antonio a shocked look because he has never heard that type of attitude from her.

"Gia.... do we need to have a problem?" Antonio asked getting stern.

She rolls her eyes at Antonio. "'Im not apologizing."she informs Antonio not caring because she is so mad. She also hasn't been in trouble and Felix didn't really punish her for anything just reasoned with her until she finally listened.

"We'll come back when she is ready to say sorry." Antonio says and shaked hands with the principal. He straps her in "We were supposed to go buy toys but I guess it won't be happening anymore" Antonio says and puts on the child lock on her car seat.

"No!" Gia screams loudly instantly going into a huge meltdown upset because she always wants toys. She uses both her feet and kicks Antonio's seat hard and over and over again deciding she is mad at him.

"You remember what daddy said the last time you kicked his seat? Keep it up you're at
10." Antonio kept on driving and soon they were at home.

Gia is still extremely upset and frustrated when they got home. She isn't settled at all and still in a huge meltdown. she is twisting and turning so much in her seat, Antonio can't even undo the straps. "I want toys now!" She screams.