Upset

Gia wakes up in the middle of the night and wakes up Lorenzo. "Daddy my stomach hurts." She winces in pain.

Lorenzo picks her up and brought her to the bathroom. "Do you feel like vomiting?" He asked skeptical.

Gia shakes her head no. "My stomach just really hurts." She says wincing in pain again. "Daddy get out!" She says quickly closing the door in his face and vomits four times knowing that Lorenzo can't stand when she vomits.

Lorenzo goes and wakes Antonio up. "She says her stomach hurts."

Antonio gets out of bed quickly and goes in. He holds her hair back until she is done and sets her on the counter and wipes her mouth. She's shivering and very warm. He goes back out and meets Lorenzo at the door. "She's really sick. Are you able to help or do you want me to get Felix?" Antonio asks not wanting to have another fight and upset Gia even more.

"I was helping but she shoved me out of the door and screamed get out." Lorenzo replied and tried to search for medicines for her upset stomach.

"She doesn't mean it. She knows how you feel about vomit and doesn't want us to fight again." Antonio says not wanting him to have hurt feelings. "Can you give her a bath and l'll go get medicine for her. We used it the last time she got sick." Antonio says hugging him very tired.

"okay..." He says agreeing and brings Gia to the tub. He mixed the waters so she will have the perfect temperature. At times he would cough and cover his nose to resist the urge to vomit.

Gia was oblivious to his struggles and sat in the tub feeling awful. "I don't feel good daddy." She says looking up at him shivering and her face was red from the fever. Lorenzo turns her around and she has a huge fever rash going up her back from it being so high.

"Daddy is getting the medicine baby, you'll feel better in a while......" Lorenzo says not knowing what to do. He gives her a bath quickly and wrapped her up in a towel. He change her into comfy pajamas and sat in the bed and waited for Antonio.

Gia cuddles into him with her pig in her arms and falls back asleep before Antonio makes it home. Antonio comes in with a bag. "She looks terrible, I feel even worse now." He says getting her medicine out of the bag and starts measuring it.

"We'll get her check. It's definitely not because you spanked her Antonio." Lorenzo says and wakes Gia up. He lets her drink a bit water and the medicine before she goes back to sleep.

Gia wakes up multiple times throughout the night and keep's vomiting and her temperature never really goes down. Antonio gets up with her and let's Lorenzo get some sleep. He takes her downstairs and sits in the rocking chair with her.

"Daddy I don't feel good." She starts to cry.
Antonio sighs not knowing what happened.
"You'll be better baby. I promise." He says booking an appointment for her to the doctors tomorrow.

Gia sits quietly on his lap and snuggles into his chest and he turns on a movie for her. Felix comes down the stairs and looks shocked. "Is she okay?" He asked sleeping through the nights events.

"No, not really." Antonio says holding a red looking Gia.

"She's really sick." He says feeling bad for her. "Do you want me to sit with her so you can sleep." He asks seeing how tired he looked.

"Gia is that ok?" Antonio asked knowing it's her decision not his.

Gia nods her head and Antonio hands her over. She snuggles into his chest and continues to watch the movie. "I'm cold." She whines shivering.

Felix took a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around her. "Go to sleep baby..." He whispers rubbing her head.

She settles and falls back to sleep and sleeps for a few hours soundly in Felix's arms. She wakes up and rubs her face with her arms. "Hi uncle Felix." She says turing to face him.