Candy Trouble

The girls play nicely for the whole day and soon it's dinner. Both girls continue to get along and eat the dinner Matt made. Soon it's bedtime and both girls are showered and in pajamas.

"Daddy can Gabby and I have a sleep over in my room tonight?" Gia asks shocking Lorenzo because Gia always sleeps in the middle of Lorenzo and Antonio.

"Okay" He bent down to her level. "Just come to us if you need anything okay?"Lorenzo says happy that they were back to getting along and they could put all the drama behind them.
Gia nods her head. The girls stay in Gias room and Lorenzo and Matt check on them one last time before they are going to bed. Gia and Gabby are laying in her bed reading a book together. The boys leave and head to bed. The girls stay in their room until the middle of the night.

"Let's got get a snack." Gabby says around 2am.

"I have an idea. Daddy has a secret stash of candy." Gia says knowing Gabby will be able to climb to reach it.

Gia and Gabby go down and into the kitchen. Gia finds the stash and Gabby reaches it. They go back to Gias room to eat it. They both eat a bunch of candy and soon both girls are way beyond hyper, bouncing off the walls.

Matt was the first one to wake up since he didn't sleep well without Gabby by his side. "What's going on here??" His voice boomed the room and possibly the entire house waking everyone else with him.

Gia and Gabby look between each other and Gia throws a blanket over all the candy wrappers. "Hi uncle Matt." Gia smiles sweetly trying to not make it seem like she is hyper.

Matt raised his eyebrows "Hello Gia, what were you hiding?" He asked mimicking her tone.

"Umm.. nothing uncle Matt it's a secret." She says giggling and makes Gabby giggle nervously because she knows better than to lie to her dad.

"Gabby?" He eyes her nervous state making her tell the truth.

Gia looks to Gabby with a look screaming not to tell him. But Gabby knows better and knows what the punishment for lying is. Matt is way stricter than Lorenzo and Antonio and his punishments are harder. "We got candy from downstairs." Gabby says not making eye contact and she pulls the blanket up to show all the wrappers.

"Whose ideas was this?" He asked both of them and Lorenzo and Antonio came just in time.

"It was Gia's idea but I was the one who was able to reach it." Gabby admits.

Gia looks down when her dads walk in knowing she's in trouble. "Hi daddy." She says softly.

"You're both in trouble." Lorenzo says first time silencing her sweet act.

"But why? It's not illegal to eat candy. Plus you never said that we couldn't have candy." Gia sasses always having a comment.Gabby nudges Gia trying to get her to stop talking.

"I never said you couldn't eat candy because you never bothered to ask!" Lorenzo's voice goes higher and higher getting mad.Gia decides to just stay quiet knowing she's making it worse.

"Sorry daddy." Gabby says to Matt.

"Sorry daddy." Gia says copying what Gabby is doing.

"You're gonna be" Matt and Lorenzo says at the same time looking so scary.

"We should deal with them together." Matt says to Lorenzo thinking they both started trouble together so they both should be punished together.

Gia and Gabby share a look knowing that isn't going to be good. "If I can talk with out getting in trouble, I think Daddy should deal with me." Gia says knowing Antonio is way softer and she's able to sway him most times not to spank her.