Protective Daddy

Gia's POV
I was sleeping hard when I felt someone start to rub my back.

I opened one eye and say Antonio next to me. "Hi baby." He said softly.

Once he spoke I bursted into tears. He quickly picked me up and sat me on his lap. As soon as my bottom made contact with his leg. I hissed loudly. "It hurts so bad." I cried out.

He stood up and picked me up. I cried into his shoulder. "I wasn't lying daddy. " I said still upset about the whole situation.

"I know baby, I know I'm so sorry that happened." He said patting my back gently.

"I want to talk to daddy." I said still crying. He slid his phone out of his pocket and clicked Lorenzo's name. It only dialed two times before he answered.

"Hello." He said into the phone. His voice brought on a new onset of tears.

"Daddy." I said trying to stop myself from crying.

"What's wrong little one?" He asked concerned.

At this moment Matt came in. "Antonio can I see you downstairs for a minute?" Matt didn't say anything to me and I would rather have it that way. I was not a fan at the moment.

"Daddy, Gabby lied and Uncle Matt spanked me really hard." I said.

"What do you mean she lied?" He asked.

"She told uncle Matt I did something and I didn't do it." I said.

"Did he not ask for your side of the story?" He asked anger lacing his voice.

"No he told me that he won't tolerate liars and then spanked me hard." I would do anything for Lorenzo to be here right now. I know he would have protected me.

"How did he spank you Gia?" He asked.

"Over my pants and then on my bare bottom." I said and started to cry more. I was still so sore.

I could literally hear him growl over the phone.

"Go give the phone to Antonio." He said mad.

I instantly got up and went downstairs and found Antonio.

"Daddy wants to talk to you." I said and handed him the phone.

**********************************************
Antonio's POV
I looked at the phone for a second and then hung up on him. I know how angry he probably was and I would deal with it later.

"Gia go upstairs with Uncle Matt please." I said. She instantly started to shake her head no.

Matt scooped her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs. I could hear her having a complete meltdown. I would focus on her in a little bit.

Gabby was turned around in the corner looking nervous. "Gabriella come here." I said sternly from the couch.

Like Gia always does, she shook her head no.

"Do not make me come and get you." I said from the couch.

She put her head down and looked at the floor. I didn't give her much more time. I walked over and grabbed her upper arm I started to pull her but she struggled against me. When Gia does this I can easily pick her up and carry her. Gabby was tall and solid she was the size of a 12 year old. Gia was the size of a typical 5 year old.

Not wanting to hurt her I stopped pulling. I spun her around and smacked her upper thigh three times.

"Owwww! Stop it." She said mad.

"Walk over to the couch now." I said while pointing over there. She finally gave up and walked. I sat down and stood her in front of me. "What you did to Gia was mean and not something family member should do to one another." I said.

"She told my daddy where I was yesterday." She said crossing her arms. "I got in big trouble."

"She told your daddy because he was close to having a panic attack." I said. "It's time for your spanking." I took her off guard and bent her over my knee quickly.

I put my legs over her legs and then pinned up both her arms on her lower back. I started to spank hard and fast and landed smacks in a new spot every time. I spanked her how many times Matt did to Gia. By the time she was crying.

As much as I didn't want to. I stood her up. "Gia got spanked on the bare bottom for lying. So now it's your turned. You don't lie to get people in trouble." I lectured and then returned her over my lap.  I pulled her pants and panties down and gave her 12 hard smacks over her bare bottom. I let her cry over my lap for a while before I stood her up.

She was crying hard.  "Do you understand why I did that?" I asked sternly. She nodded her head and kept crying. I hugged her for a few seconds and then grabbed her hand and took her upstairs. As I went up the stairs, Gabby was still crying and I could hear Gia having a complete meltdown.

I walked into the Room; Matt had Gia against his chest trying to calm her down. Once she is this mad and this upset it's a huge struggle to get her calm. I took Gia into my arms while Matt took Gabby. I carried her down stairs and sat on the couch with her.

"I'm here, it's okay. Follow my breathing." I took her hand and held it on my chest. "Deep breath in... Deep Breath out." I did it a few times and Gia followed me. "I want to go home." She said still crying.

I held her in my arms and soon the door flew open. In walked Lorenzo and Salvatore, Neither looked very happy.

He had a look on his face I haven't seen before. Even Gia was shocked. She didn't even move.

He came over and grabbed Gia out of my arms and held her tightly in his arms. "You hung up on me." He said beyond angry.

*********************************************
Gia's POV
Even though I was in his arms I could tell how mad he was. Antonio and Lorenzo stood glaring at each other.

"Hi daddy." I said softly and kissed his cheek. "I missed you."

He looked at me and his face soften. "Hi baby girl."

"Where is Matt?" He asked Antonio.

"It's been handled Lorenzo." Antonio said trying to avoid a fight.

"I'm not going to stand by and have someone call my daughter a liar."

"Come On Lorenzo, not here." Antonio said. Lorenzo finally settled down somewhat. He was still holding me but not as tight.

After a while, Matt came down the stairs and I was afraid that he was going to fight him. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, I don't think he could fight someone if he is holding onto me.

"I don't appreciate you calling my daughter a liar. You didn't even ask for her side of the story." Lorenzo said really angry.

"I know, I am so sorry. I have tried to apologize to her but she wasn't having it." Matt said not daring to mess with Lorenzo.

"I also don't want you ever spanking her bare again. You are not her father and that should have been run by me or Antonio first." He said again. "You can stay here if you want until the day you planned to leave. I am taking Gia back with me to New York. This has been a mess the entire week and I'm over it. " He said facing Antonio.

Thankfully, I was ready. I have been spanked every single day I have been here. Not to mention my head is still sore where I sliced it. I was going to have to be on my best behavior until I wasn't sore anymore.

"Lorenzo, let's talk about this like adults. I am also her father too." Antonio said getting in Lorenzo's face.

"Take her outside." Lorenzo handed me to Salvatore. I have not seen Salvatore in a long time so I was fine with it. He carried me outside and set me on the porch.

"Salavatore?" I asked quietly.

"Yes Gia?"

"Are Salvatore and Lorenzo going to break up because of me?" I asked with a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Of course not. They will work it out. They always do this. I have missed my favorite little monster." He wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't be a monster for a long time because my bottom is too sore." I informed him. He laughed for a few seconds.

"Your really something else kid."