Uncle Leo part 4

Gia's POV
When the plane landed it was still very late. I was woken up by Leo standing up with me in his arms and was walking down the steps of the plane. It was really warm where ever we at. He carried  me to a car and buckled me into the back seat.

"Uncle Leo? Where are we?" I asked quietly. He must have thought I was still asleep because he jumped when I talked.

"We are in Hawaii." He said getting in the passenger seat. There was a big man I have never seen before driving. I looked out the window but it was still dark so I couldn't see anything. He drove and got to a hotel and parked the car right in front of the door. Leo got out and opened the door for me. He set me on the ground and held my hand. I took on step and stopped.

"What are you doing? Come on." Leo said stopping and turning around.

"I can't walk. The scabs on my knee feel like they are going to rip off." I whined and reached up so he would pick me back up.

Much to my surprise he scooped me up and held me on his hip while he got one suitcase and the big man got the rest of the bags and suitcases out of the car.

They walked us into the hotel and we rode an elevator to the very top floor. When they opened the room, Leo sat me on the bed.

"She's covered in blood and has a bruise on her neck." The man said looking me up and down.

Leo whipped around and looked at me while I looked down. I had blood on the front of my sweatshirt from my chin, on my sleeves from my hands, and my knees and on the one leg had a hole from where I ripped it when I fell. Antonio was not going to be happy when he saw the hole in my new sweatpants. Maybe he will spank Leo for it.

Leo looked at me and sighed. "Your dads are going to kill me." He said. I didn't really know why though other than letting me rip my new sweatpants. He didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm going to put you in the shower and then you need to try to go back to sleep." Leo grabbed pajamas out of my suitcase and grabbed me. He set me in the bathroom and turned on the shower. He took my shirt and pants off. I looked down at my knees and they looked bad.

"Get in the shower ladybug. I'll be back to get you." He said patting my head.

I waddled in the shower and then waddled back out when the water hit all the cuts.

"Uncle Leo I can't it burns too bad." I tried to not cry.

"You have to get in. I'll help you." He forced me in and used the shower head and washed my head and lightly wash my body watching the cuts. He wrapped me in a towel and dried me off and dressed me. He brushed my hair and my teeth and brought me back into the bedroom and laid me in one of the beds.

"You have to try to go back to bed. It's very late still." He said rubbing my head.

"Where is daddy?" I asked.

"We will see them after they finish work tomorrow afternoon."

The big guy came back into the room holding a cup. "Here is some warmed coconut milk. It always helps my kids sleep." He handed me the cup and I drank it. I laid down and started to feel sleepy. Leo sat next to me and rubbed my back until I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*************************************************
When I woke up in the morning it was bright outside. I looked at Leo in the bed next to me and he was still sleeping. I decided to be nice and let him sleep. I know he went to bed later than me. I walked carefully to his bed and crawled in. He was sleeping on his stomach so I laid my head on his back and grabbed a fistful of the T-shirt he was wearing. Without trying I also went back to sleep.