Treadmill trouble

"Daddy! Wake up! Guess what?" She says waking him up out of a deep sleep. "My birthday is tomorrow!" Gia says excited about the thought.

"Yes baby it is!" Lorenzo says  matching her excitement.

"Come on daddy! Let's get up!" Gia says not being able to contain her excitement. "Let's get up now!" She says jumping on the bed waking Antonio.

Lorenzo got up with her so Antonio could have more sleep. " So Gia, everyone in our family is coming is it okay?" Lorenzo asked hoping she won't be overwhelmed.

"Yes daddy!" Gia says in an extremely happy mood. "I love when grandpa and Nonno and all my uncles come. Salvatore's going to be there too right?" Gia asks loving Salvatore even though they have an unique relationship.

"Yes..... ummm is it okay for Gabby to come?"
Lorenzo asked knowing they have a toubled relationship.

"That's fine daddy. I think Gabby is just jealous so maybe if we keep inviting her and including her she will get nicer. If she bothers me l'll just find you or daddy:" Gia says maturely. "Do I get a free pass tomorrow? I can't get in trouble on my birthday right?" Gia asks with a funny grin on her face.

"Okay baby, That's understanding of you.
And no, you still need to act nice and respectful Gia." Lorenzo says which shuts off her grinning
Gia pouts slightly wanting to act how she wanted tomorrow.

"You can't spank me tomorrow. Nonno will be mad and spank you." Gia says matter of factly thinking it makes perfect sense to her.

"No, nonno doesn't tolerate any bad behavior too, now you could have fun but remember being good. okay?" Lorenzo says not wanting to spank her either. 

"I'll be good. I don't want to get in trouble." She says hugging him. She plays at the table while Lorenzo cooks her breakfast.

She eats and Lorenzo's men and Salvatore come in the kitchen. "Boss... we need you in the office." His man says gesturing towards Gia who was watching a video on her iPad not paying any attention.

"Salvatore!" Gia cheers and runs into his arms whileLorenzo and his men go into the office.

"hi little monster I'm so excited for your birthday!" Salvatore says knowing everything that's planned.

"Me too! I'm going to get cake and ice cream." Gia says excited about that part. She starts to look around for Lorenzo and once she doesn't see him she goes back to Salvatore. "Can you play outside with me? I want you to chase me." Gia said in a great mood. One look on one of the security guards face shows Salvatore it's not safe.

Gia goes to the door trying to get it opened before she is blocked.

"Gia..... um well outside is a surprise. Would you like to play in your playroom instead?" Salvatore asked knowing he can change her mind instantly.
Gia nods her head and they go up and play.

Gia play upstairs with Salvatore for about an hour until she gets bored. "I want to go outside." She says standing up and puts her toys back she was playing with.

"Here I bought you some legos on the way here i thought we could build it together" Salvatore says holding it up.

Gia squeals excited. They play with the legos and soon once again Gia wants to go outside and play.
"Please.. can I go outside now?" Gia asks wanting to run.

"No baby, You'll ruin the surprise." Salvatore says throwing her up in the air.  Gia giggles loudly when he catches her. "I want to see it. I don't like surprises." She giggles feeling too excited in her little body. Once Salvatore doesn't put her down, she gets an idea. "Can I go on my computer? I want to play a game."