Park

Gia's POV
We all went to the park. Carlo and Salvatore even came. Carlo brought a friend as he called him, but they seemed a little too close to be friends.

I was currently with Salvatore and Lorenzo at the playground while Carlo, his friend, and Antonio were sitting at a picnic table in a shaded area.

"My phone is dead." Lorenzo announced out loud. "Im going to have to go to the car for a little bit."

"I'll head back over with you so I can get something to drink." Salvatore said standing up.

"Gia, can you go back and find Antonio?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yep! I can do that."

"Go right to him, understand?" He said giving me a stern look.

I nodded my head and went to the picnic table they were when we left them. As I scanned the tables no one was there. I turned around and tried looking for them but this park was huge.

I decided my best choice was to go back to Lorenzo and Salvatore. I ran to where they had the car parked but once again no one was there. I climbed the play structure to see if I could get a better view. The park was too big and there were too many people to see.

On my climb back down a group of little kids rushed past me and they made me fall. What I didn't notice at the time Is when I fell, my necklace that Salvatore gave me got attached to a bar and broke off when I fell back.

I sat up and my elbow was scrapped. "Well this is just great. I'm an orphan again and know I'm getting blood all over my favorite space shirt." I thought in my head.

I got back down and decided to walk around until I could find someone. I was walking for a long time when a man stopped me.

"Little girl, are you lost?" He asked giving me a bad feeling in my stomach.

I looked at him and I knew better. He was giving me stranger danger vibes. "No, my parents are over there." I said and pointed to a large group that was having a birthday party.

"That can't be true. You have been walking alone." He said getting closer.

"I'm your mom's friend. Let me take you back to her." He said trying to grab my hand.

I instantly knew he was trying to snatch me. First I don't even have a mom, and second he was a major creep.

"My parents are over there, I see them." I said backing away and trying to run. He was quick and grabbed my arm.

"I'm taking you to them. Let's go." He said while I struggled against his hold. He was basically dragging me by my wrist.

"Stop! Let me go!" I screamed out loud gaining attention of others.

"I'm your father! I said it was time to go." He barked at me still dragging me. He was obviously trying to make the people around him think I was just throwing a tantrum about leaving.

"Daddy!" I screamed out loudly.

**********************************************
Lorenzo's POV
After we stopped at the car we walked over to a little concession stand and got drinks for everyone. Antonio, Carlo, and his friend Adam. Came over as soon as we had drinks for everyone.

"Where is Gia?" I asked noticing she wasn't with them.

"What do you mean where is Gia? You had her." Antonio said instantly making my stomach drop.

"I sent her over to the picnic tables when I needed to charge my phone." I said feeling anxious.

"We left the picnic tables and went on the nature walk." He said equally as stressed.

"It's fine guys. We can track her." Salvatore said pulling out his phone. "Look it says she's back at the playground."

We all went quickly. We scanned through the jungle gym. "Look!" Antonio said climbing the one part. He held up Gia's broken necklace. I couldn't even breathe. We turned around when we heard a little voice scream loudly, "Stop, let me go!" 

I started to run when I heard "Daddy!" I instantly knew exactly who that voice was coming from.

**********************************************
Gia's POV
I was still struggling hard against him. "Get your hands off of her." I heard someone bark. I looked up and Saw Lorenzo coming towards him.

"Daddy!" I said happily. When the creepy man knew he was busted, he finally let go of my arm.

"I saw she was lost. I was trying to bring her back to you." He stuttered out nervous. Lorenzo scooped me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

A women was talking to Salvatore and then he stormed over to the man. I wasn't able to see what happened next because Lorenzo rudely pushed my face down into his shoulder. When he let me pick my face up, the creepy man was on the ground looking like he was sleeping.

  "dovevi davvero metterlo fuori combattimento con lei qui?" (you really had to knock him out with her here?) Lorenzo snapped at Salvatore while still holding me tightly.

"Quello stronzo stava cercando di rapirla. Non potrà prendere nessuno. una volta che avrò finito con lui." (That fucker was trying to kidnap her. He will not be able to take anyone. Once I am done with him. ) Salvatore snapped back looking really scary right now.

Someone called the cops and then I had to tell them what happened. Finally, it was over and Lorenzo didn't put me down once.

"I thought you left me." I confessed.

"I'm so sorry Gia." He said lightly kissing the side of my face. "I didn't know Antonio wasn't there."

I laid my head back down on his shoulder. I went to fix my sweatshirt when I noticed my necklace was gone.

"Daddy! My necklace fell off." I said close to tears. I really liked it.

"Shhhh Baby, Antonio found it. We will get it fixed." He tried calming me down.

It worked and I was ready to go back home after an eventful day.

Thanks for reading! Please leave suggestions for what trouble you want to see Gia get into next and with who!