Meeting Enzo

*Enzo in picture above*

Lorenzo, Antonio, and Salvatore just decided to inform me that Carlo had a family emergency and he was going to be away for a while so they had to hire a new person to take his place. Some guy named Enzo.

I was currently still working on taking the computer apart. I was almost finished and soon going to work on putting it back together. I was very occupied by it.

Soon I heard foot steps come into the room. I turned around and everyone stood staring at me. I think they were shocked by the state of the office.

"Hi?" I said unsure why everyone was staring at me.

"Enzo this is Gia. Don't let her adorable looks fool you. She is my favorite little monster." Salvatore said trying to lighten up the mood. I did nothing but glare at him.

Enzo was a little bit intimidating. He was as tall as Lorenzo. He was very strong and had a glare on his face. He would have terrified me a few months ago, but now I really don't get too scared with strangers. I know Lorenzo, Antonio, and Salvatore enough that they won't let anyone hurt me.

He seemed he was going to be a little harder to wrap around my finger. Lorenzo and Antonio were easy. Salvatore and Uncle Leo took a little bit of time but once they wrapped, they were wrapped tightly.

"Come on baby, it's lunch time and I want to have Enzo get to know you a little bit." Antonio said reaching out his hand.

"I just ate breakfast." I said trying to get back to work.

"It's 12 now. You need to eat or your never going to grow." Lorenzo said scooping me up. He walked out to the kitchen and plopped me in my seat.

They ordered sushi for lunch. They got a lot of different rolls and put one of each on a plate and set it in front of me. They all sat around me at the table. Salvatore handed me a fork but I watched Enzo use chopsticks.

"Can you teach me that?" I asked pointing to his chopsticks. He growled a little bit but grabbed a unused one and put them in my hand. He manipulated my fingers without saying a word and after he helped me try a few times I was able to do it.

"Wow! She caught on quick!" Salvatore said from across the table. They had no idea what I was capable of doing yet. The plan was to slowly introduce them to my many talents instead of all at once. This way they won't get overwhelmed.

The four men talked a lot in Italian and I of course never knew what they were saying. But I could tell it was a lot about me. They said my name a lot.

Enzo didn't look happy at all. He seemed to not be very thrilled to be on Gia duty. I knew it was only a matter of time until I got him to drop the tough guy act.

I finished eating, "daddy can I be done now?" I asked putting the chopsticks down.

"Did you eat enough? Do you want a few more?" Lorenzo asked.

"I'm done. Can I go back to the office?" I asked really wanting to get it completely taken apart today so I could start putting it together tomorrow.

"Go ahead. But remember that we have to go out of town for work tonight so you will be staying here with Salvatore and Enzo okay?" He asked wincing.

"Okay daddy have fun." I said kissing his cheek and then Antonio grabbed me and hugged me. After they said bye, I went in the office and shut the door.

*********************************************
"What have you done to her?" Salvatore said looking shocked.

"What do you mean?" Lorenzo asked confused.