Salvatore in Trouble

Gia's POV
"I can't. I'm watching their kid." Salvatore said from the kitchen. I was sitting in the living room watching a space documentary on Saturn.

"I can't bring her there. She's a little kid." I heard him say next drawing my attention to the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen and Salvatore's back was to me. "I guess I'll bring her but I can only stay for a little bit." He said and hung up. He turned around and jumped when he spotted me.

"Gia...baby... You scared me." He said taking a deep breath. He picked me up and laced me on his hip. "We are going to go see Uncle Luke's new restaurant." He said carrying me up to my room. He pulled some clothes out of my closet. "Change please while I pack you some toys." He said laying them on the bed.

I changed and he took me to his truck and put his head back and groaned when he opened the door to the backseat . "I forgot I took your carseat out when I got my trucked cleaned." He walked to Antonio's car and tried to open the back door but it was locked. "You're going to have to sit in the normal seat with a seat belt." He said setting me in with a strange look on his face like he was doing something wrong.

"Daddy will be mad at me if I don't sit in my seat." I said knowing if I refuse I get in trouble now.

"He will understand." He says quickly and strapped me in.

He starts driving and soon he gets a call from Lorenzo. His hand hovers over the phone but he doesn't answer. He sends him to voice mail. "Why didn't you answer it?" I asked confused.

"Umm... I don't have phone service." He stumbled on his words and pulled into a building. It was dark and a lot of people standing outside waiting to go in. It was busy with all adults. I read the sign and it said bar and night club. I don't think this was a normal restaurant.

Salvatore got me out of the car and held my hand as we walked to the door. The security guard instantly stopped us. "You can not bring a child in there." He growled giving Salvatore a deadly look that made me instantly hide my face in his shoulder.

"We are with Luke." Salvatore grumbled out. I then heard the door open and close.

"They are with me." I heard Luke say and grab me from Salvatore's arm and into his. I heard the door open and soon we were inside. Luke sat me down in a booth while Salvatore got my iPad and toys out of the bag. "I'll order you a drink and some dessert." Luke said sending me a wink. The dessert and water came while I sat alone in the booth while Salvatore and Luke sat at the bar with their backs to me.

Not long after sitting there. I saw daddy's favorite bodyguard Jay. He looked at me confused and I sent him a small wave. He waved back at me and then took his phone out of his pocket and walked outside. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my iPad not understanding why everyone gave me confused looks in there.

I heard Salvatore's phone ring again and once again he sent it to voicemail. I was starting to get confused but was too occupied in what I was doing to care.

I heard the door get pushed open hard and it became eerily quiet. I put my head up and saw Lorenzo storming over to me looking furious. I quickly scrambled to the other side of the booth not understanding why he seemed mad. I don't think I was bad today.

He looked at me and looked relieved for a second before he jerked his head for his body guard to grab me. While his guard packed my stuff back up. Lorenzo went over to Salvatore and Luke and started to shout at them in Italian. I tried to follow along what he was saying but he was talking so quickly and mad that I couldn't even follow.

I wasn't sitting for long before the guard picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started to carry me out. I could tell this one wasn't use to carrying a child. Once we were outside he handed me off to Jay who quickly put me in my car seat, strapped me in and turned the child lock on. He handed me my iPad and I went back to my game. I played for a while before Lorenzo came back out. He looked in the back seat of Salvatore's truck and then threw open the door and sat next to me in the back seat while Jay drove and the other guard sat in the passenger seat. He slammed the door shut instantly making me jump and cover my ears.

I looked at Lorenzo who had to signature mad but scarily calm face on. I stayed silent for a while until I couldn't stand it. "Daddy? Are you mad at me?" I asked scared but didn't know what I did.

Lorenzo looked at me and sighed. He grabbed my hand and ran his thumb across it. "No baby. Sorry you thought that." He said kissing the side of my head. "I'm mad at your uncle and Salvatore for bringing you there." He said while I still didn't understand what was so bad.

"Why?" I asked trying to understand.

Lorenzo seemed to still. "Have you had dinner?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

"No but Luke got me dessert." I said going back to my game not caring as long as Lorenzo wasn't mad at me.

"Stop somewhere so I can feed her." He ordered to Jay. Jay stopped at a drive through and daddy ordered me nuggets, fries, fruit, and juice. He let me eat on the way home and as soon as we pulled in. He looked at me, sighed, and then turned to Jay. "Can you take care of her. I need to go somewhere and Antonio won't be home for a few hours." He asked.

"I can." Jay answered making me nervous because I never stayed with Jay before. But Lorenzo was too mad for me to say anything. Lorenzo got in the drivers seat and took off fast while Jay took me into the house. I sat on the couch completely frozen.

"You're okay Gia. I'll take care of you." He said gently patting my head. "Do you know I have a daughter. Well now she's much older than you are. But when she was your age she was a lot like you. She was shy" He said trying to make me feel comfortable but I get shy. I nodded my head. "Do you want to get a shower and ready for bed and then we can watch a movie?" He asked.

"I want my daddy to put me to bed." I said trying not to cry but I have anxiety at night and I needed my normal routine.

"Don't cry kiddo. It's okay." He said picking me up and starting rubbing my back. He was comforting and I settled back down quickly. "Take a shower and I'll watch that one movie you like. You know where he goes to new York and fights the robbers.

"Home alone 2 lost in New York." I said surprised that he knew my favorite movie.

"Yep that's the one." He said carrying me to my room. He pulled pajamas out of my dresser and sent me into my bathroom. I showered and got dressed and met him back downstairs. He set the couch up into a little bed and even had my stuff animals set up. I laid down and he tucked me in and played my movie. He rubbed my head for a few minutes instantly sending me to sleep.

**********************************************
Lorenzo's POV
I sped all the way to my brothers club. I walked back in and found Salvatore and Luke in his office with looks that screamed we're in trouble on their faces.

"I can't believe you brought my ten year old to a fucking mafia club." I screamed as soon as I walked in. "You know she has a target on her back. You are lucky that no one realized she was my kid. She could have been taken." I screamed.

"I would have never let somebody hurt her." Salvatore yelled back.

"You two weren't even watching her. Jay called and asked me why my kid was sitting alone at a club." I said furious. Gia was watched by guards every minute. She didn't realize but no matter where we go or she goes we always have a security team.

"I was only going to stay for a few minutes...." Salvatore said before I interrupted him.

"She should have never been here in the first place. You didn't tell me. I didn't know where my kid was and to top it off. You brought her here without a carseat. That's fucking breaking the law and putting her in danger." I said acting like I don't break laws every single day.

Salvatore went to talk but I cut him off again. "You were one of the only other people I trusted with her to protect her with your life and you put her in danger. I don't know if I will ever be able to trust you again with her." I said watching Salvatore's face fall. With that I left the office and the club all together.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know if you have any ideas or want to help work on the next chapter.