Enzo Part 4

Gia wakes up the next morning excited to go to school not knowing that Lorenzo doesn't want her to go. She wakes up with Lorenzo's arms wrapped around her. "Daddy I have to get ready for school." She says trying to get up. She was excited to go to school.

"There's no school today baby...." Lorenzo says laying her back down.

"Yes there is daddy. It's Monday, that means I get to go to school." She says sitting right back up and tries to get out of his arms so she could get ready.

"You're not going to school this week baby"
Lorenzo says stopping her from moving.

"No! I want to go to school! I don't want to be stuck in this fucking house. " She says really starting to wiggle and fight in his arms, mad that he is making her stay home and keeps trying to force her back down on the bed.

"It's not safe yet Gia I can't lose you again." He replies successfully hugging her in his chest not letting her go.

"No! Let me go! I'll be safe. It's boring here. I want to see my friends and play on the computer." She starts to cry and is kicking her legs and hitting whatever is close to her. She was getting ready to throw a massive tantrum over this. She really wanted to go to school and was looking forward to going back.

"You could play the computer here and Gracie will play with you.. please baby, I can't take my eyes off of you...."..." Lorenzo says practically begging her to not go.

Gia throws a fit for a few more minutes and finally stops knowing he's not going to take her to school. She grows tired and falls back to sleep for a few more hours. She wakes up again in Lorenzo's arms. "Daddy can we go get doughnuts?" Gia whispers in Lorenzo's ear while he was sleeping.

"What?" Lorenzo asked waking up when he felt hot air blowing in his ears.

"Yay! You're up!" Gia says in a much better mood.  "Can we go get doughnuts now?" She asks giving him her most adorable smile.

"Sure we could get that." Lorenzo agrees and changes both their clothes. He made sure to have a car in front of them and back so they could safely go in and out of the store.

They go ahead and get the donuts and go back to the house. Gia eats and once Gabby eats the girls run off to the playroom.

"Boss there is still no sign of Enzo. Maybe we need to have a strategy to bring him here. Maybe we could use Gia as bait and then take him down here."Lorenzo's most trusted guy said.

"How?" He asked first making sure it's safe enough for her and won't bring her any danger

"We let her go and play as normal. We have guys hidden outside and inside and as soon as we see him, we get Gia and take him down." The guy said ready for this to be over.

Lorenzo nods "Okay.... I'll ask Antonio first."
He says and went to him and Gia.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Lorenzo asked and went outside the playroom.

Antonio gets up from the floor where he was playing with Gia and follows him out. "What's going on?" He asked slightly concerned when he saw Lorenzo's puzzled face.

"The team suggested a plan where we use Gia as a bait to get to Enzo" Lorenzo reveals to Antonio
Antonio says silent for a second. "Do you think that's a good idea. What if something happens?" Antonio says not knowing how to feel about that idea. "But it may be the only way for this nightmare to end."

"I don't know which is why I asked you."
Lorenzo replies feeling puzzled about the entire situation.

Antonio thinks. "It's worth a shot... our men need to know that we will kill them if they take their eyes off of her for a second." Antonio says seriously. "Let's just see if it works so they can be over and we can go back to normal."