Great idea

"Come here. I have a present for my favorite little monster." Salvatore said handing me a small box.

I carefully opened it and it was a nice star necklace. "I'll put it on you." He said turning my body around and putting it on me. "Do you like it?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I love it. Thank you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "I won't ever take it off."

"Good! It looks very pretty on you." He said. "Go show daddy."

**********************************************
Lorenzo's POV
"I can't believe that she's leaving that on." I said to Salvatore.

"It's a lot more stress free to know where she is at." He said looking smug. We had a bet that Gia would not leave the necklace on. It had a tracker in the star. We could see where Gia was at all times on an app on our phones.

Gia was outside playing with Antonio. We were waiting for dinner to come. After a while Gia came bouncing inside not happy. "I don't want to take a shower yet." She whined.

"You're dirty. You will feel better if you shower before you eat." Antonio said trying to pull her along upstairs. I wanted to step in but it was time someone other than Salvatore and I deal with Gia's moody self.

She looked at me and gave me a pleading look. "Don't look at me you need to listen to Daddy." I said watching her expression change from annoyed to angry.

"No! Let go of me." She screamed loudly while trying to pull his fingers off of her. He surprised me and picked her up and carried her up the stairs.

**********************************************
Gia's POV
Antonio was making me mad. I don't understand why it mattered when I took a shower as long as I did. "Antonio your being rude." I said while I was still in his arms.

"You're not being very nice either."

I want down and I don't want to get in the shower!"

"Two choices shower or spanking then shower after. Which one are you picking?" He asked setting me down in my bedroom.

"I'm going to tell daddy your being mean to me and he's going to spank you instead." I crossed my arms and glared at him. I was trying to be scary.

"Should we tell him to come up here? Im sure he won't be giving you a choice here." Antonio was getting much better at my games.

Much to my better judgment, I saw one of my stress balls on the floor. I quickly picked it up and chucked it at him. He was fast though and caught it before it could hit him.

"Gia Rossi!" He barked at me. "I'm done. You need spanked. I'm not going to put up with this behavior."

I tried backing up but he was quick. He grabbed my arms in one hand and pulled me over to my bed. He sat and placed me in between his legs. He held me with his thighs and then wrapped his arm around my waist. He started to spank me standing up and it hurt because most of the smack went right to my sit spots.

He spanked me until I was actually crying. He stopped and put me in the corner still crying. I hated the corner.

After ten long minutes he turned me around. He took me back to the bed and made me sit down. He crouched in front of me and made me look at him. "Why did I do that?" He asked even though he and I both knew the answer.

"I threw something at you." I whispered and started to cry again. Honestly I was over tired and mad that I was spanked. So it was going to be everyone's problem now.