Back to Normal

Gia's POV
I woke up completely out of it. It was one of those naps where you don't know where you are or who you are.

Once I forced myself to sit up and wake up, it was so quiet. The boat was rocking gently. I climbed the steps and found Lorenzo and Antonio curled up watching something on a phone.

"Did you have a good nap baby doll?" Antonio asked sitting up. I simply nodded my head.

"You look tired still." Lorenzo said putting in his two cents. I decided I was still mad at him for making me get out of the water. I glared back at him.

"Someone looks grumpy still." Lorenzo said inching closer to me. "There is only one way to deal with grumpy little girls." He said with a warning tone. Before I could move anywhere he grabbed me and pinned me to him. He started to tickle me.

"I'm not going to stop until you laugh." He said still tickling me. I hated to be tickled and it was making me way more angry.

"No! Stop! Stop!" I screamed loudly. Finally he stopped when I grabbed his hand.

"No means no!" I said and then twisted his hand back. He winced and then I let go.

"No thank you. That wasn't very nice." He said glaring at me.

"I don't like to be tickled." I said incredibly angry.

"Gia, that wasn't very nice." Antonio said softly.

"It's not very nice to tickle someone."

Antonio and Lorenzo looked at each other for a long time. I knew they didn't know what to do with me. They have lost all sense of strictness since I came back. I'm the one who runs the show. It wasn't very hard, they all had me wrapped around their fingers to begin with.

Finally Lorenzo shook his head and they both looked at me. "Why are you mad?" He asked cutting right to the point.

"Im mad at you."

"Really? Why?" He asked confused. They were always so clueless.

"Because you wouldn't let me swim after I didn't listen to you." I said knowing exactly how stupid it sounded.

"Hmmm. If you wanted to swim more, what should you have done?" He asked smirking slightly.

"Put the life jacket on." I said knowing he was winning. "But I know how to swim and I was going to put it back on."

"Before of after Antonio had to get back in and get you?" He asked.

He was right. I wasn't going to do it without a fight. "Are you good now?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Come here." He said patting the seat next to him. I hesitated for a moment but went over. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my head. "I love you Gia even when your in a bad mood or try to break my wrist." He kissed the top of my head and pulled away.

"Now that's over, are you ready for dinner?" He asked holding out his hand.

"I'm hungry." I grabbed his hand. Antonio stepped off the boat first and then Lorenzo handed me to him. We walked on the dock until we hit the sidewalk.

We walked to the restaurant that was right across from the marina. We walked inside and it was decked out in nautical stuff. We had a quick dinner and then walked down the street. They took me to a small park, I was able to play with a few kids my age while Antonio and Lorenzo talked to their parents.

When it got dark everyone left. We stopped and got ice cream before we went back to the boat.

"Daddy I'm scared." I said once all three of us went down in the boat's cabin.

"What are you scared of baby?" He asked while both him and Antonio gave me a confused look.

"What if someone comes and takes me again?"

"We are here Gia. We will keep you safe. Plus we can lock the door." Antonio said picking me up and sitting with him in the bed.

"What if someone drives the boat and takes all of us?" I asked trying not to cry. I thought the boat was a good idea until it was time sleep on it.

"I'll go get the keys and lock them downstairs with us." Lorenzo said climbing the stairs. He came back with the keys and locked the door.

"You're going to sleep under the stairs." Lorenzo said taking nine from Antonio. We both crawled under. It was a nice secret bed. It was long and dark. It was actually very comfortable. He had

me change in pajamas and brush my teeth. I sat in the middle of Antonio and Lorenzo while Antonio read a book that Grandpa sent down  about space. I had to help Antonio read some of the hard words he has never heard of about space.

I was starting to get tired. Lorenzo helped me get back in my bed. He covered me up and handed me my pig, blanket, and cat. I went to sleep quickly.

I slept for a while until I woke up. It was still late. I crawled out of the bed and found both of the boys to be asleep still.

"Daddy? Daddy? Daddy!" I finally said loudly and  Lorenzo woke up.

"What's wrong Gia?" He asked looking nervous.

"Can I go swimming now?" I asked not wanting to go back to sleep.

"Gia it's 4:00 in the morning. You need to go back to sleep. He said not looking happy once he looked at his watch.

"I'm not tired anymore. Can we go to the park too?"

"Not at 4:00 in the morning." He said looking grumpy. "Go back to sleep."

He turned over and I decided to just take myself swimming. I climbed the stairs and tried to unlock the door. It wasn't budging.

"Gia! Get back in bed now." Lorenzo said watching me.

"I don't want to. I'm not tired anymore and it's stupid to lay in bed when you're not tired." I argued back.

"Are you trying to get a spanking?" He asked stopping me in my tracks. I honestly thought they were past that. Plus I was still bruised from Vincent's spanking. Which were more like beatings I think.

"I'm sorry. I'm not going to spank you. But if you stay up now, you will be too tired to swim when it's nice out." He reasoned. "Do you want to sleep in your bed or with us?" He asked. I decided to let him win this one.

"I want to sleep with you." I went over and he scooted over so I could get in. He rubbed my head until I was close to sleeping. Once he thought I was sleeping, he grabbed a fistful of my shirt. He was probably afraid I was going to try to leave again. I don't know why he would even think that. I'm a perfect angel.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for the comments and support!