Pinching

Gia wakes up confused and scared because she's not use to being woken up because she always wakes up before everyone. She sits up quickly and has a terrified expression on her face and she starts shaking.

"Why baby? what's happening?" Antonio asked panicking at her sudden shake. Gia looks at Antonio and tries to calm herself down. She crawls on his lap and takes deep breaths and breathes his scent in trying to feel better.

"I'm okay daddy." She whispers after a while.
Antonio kept note to tell lorenzo about this later. He rubbed her back and got her ready.

"Gia..... I guess you can wear whatever you want." Antonio says sad but wants to give her a chill day.

"No daddy I'lI wear one of the outfits you packed" Gia says quickly not wanting him to be sad. "You can pick. I won't be upset." She says forcing herself to smile for him.

"Really??" Antonio's face lights up again. he made her wear a not so cringy outfit and they went out to tell Lorenzo that they are ready to go.

Once Gia sees Lorenzo she jumps into his arms and hugs him tightly. "I missed you daddy." She says feeling clingy today. They get her into the car and take her to a breakfast place in Disney. Gia is sitting and looking at the menu. "Daddy look!" She says happy for the first time this morning. "They have Mickey pancakes." She says excited.

"Woahh!! They have them! Let's order one baby!"
Lorenzo says as excited as he can to level up with her. Gia waits patiently. The waitress finds her adorable.So she brings her out a special Mickey cup and a small Mickey stuff toy.

"Daddy look!" She smiles and hands Lorenzo the Mickey toy. "Isn't it awesome." She says coming out of the strange mood and is acting like normal again.

"It is!!" Antonio says and took more pictures of his baby girl.

Gia was content with the Mickey toy until her food came. She ate quickly. "That was good daddy." She says getting wiggle. Antonio goes to give the iPad to her and realizes he left it in the car.

"Here baby girl." He says handing her his phone so Lorenzo and him could finish their breakfast in peace.

While she was watching a video. Antonio got a text message. That she read, "Daddy what does it mean that someone handled the kid situation." She asks as someone from work texted him meaning the teachers were handled. Lorenzo quickly snatched the phone out of her hands and his heart started to race.

"It's our business baby. There's been problems with the kid's clothing section and they fixed it." Antonio explains and quickly ate their breakfast so she won't ask much about it.

Lorenzo and Antonio share looks while Gia sat there trying to figure it out. But she didn't understand it so she ignored it. Once they were done they started to walk through the park. Gia stops abruptly and pulls Lorenzo's sleeve. "I wanna go there daddy." She says pointing to the water park.

"Okay...." Lorenzo says and asked Antonio to
buy her new clothes because they will definitely get wet. Antonio takes her into to a gift shop and gets her a swim suit, towel, sandals. He comes back out and changed her in a bathroom. They walk in together and ride a few of the water rides. They go to a special part that is for kids with smaller pools and slides.

They are able to sit on a bench while Gia played with other kids. "She woke up terrified this morning. Antonio says sighing, watching her have fun and play.

"What happened?" Lorenzo asked keeping note of her problem.

"She woke up startled. She was breathing fast and was shaking. It almost was like she was having a panic attack." Antonio says feeling awful for her.