Enzo Part 2

"Gia calm down... " Lorenzo tried to stop her
from being all too wiggly

Gia slips through his arm and continues to jump.
When Lorenzo tried to catch her she pushes Lorenzo back into his seat. She realized her mistake and jumps and tries to get away. "Why would you do that Gia" Lorenzo says trying to stand back into his seat.

"You won't let me jump." She says. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry." She says quickly and covers her butt so he can't spank her.

Lorenzo sighs. "Don't you do that again. Sit here" Lorenzo says patting the seat next to him

Gia sits in the seat and even straps herself in so she can't get up. She sits quietly for a few minutes. "I'm sorry for pushing you daddy." She says.

She says grabbing his hand. "I don't want you to be mad at me." She whispers looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not mad Gia" Lorenzo replies and when he saw the tears he quickly unstraps her and sat her on his lap.

Gia cuddles into his chest mad at herself for pushing him. "I'm sorry I pushed you. Sometimes my brain doesn't realize what my body is doing until it's too late and I do something bad" Gia admits quietly for the first time.

Lorenzoo chuckles "You never do" He says because she does that every time.

Gia doesn't chuckle or smile. She sits there quietly for a few seconds and then gets off his lap and sits back in her seat and buckled herself up. She sits for a few minutes and goes to say something but stops herself.

She shakes her head and grabs her bag and takes a book out and starts reading.

"What is it baby? Lorenzo asked her Gia paused but once again shakes her head. "I'm just reading quietly." She says but she wasn't reading she was just staring at the page and looks like she is lost in her thinking

"Upside down?" He asked chuckling and scoot closer to her.

Gia sees her mistake and quickly turns the book around the right way. She scoots away from him. She looks mad at herself for a second and then goes back to just staring at the book. She pretends to read for a while and once again looks like she's going to say something but doesn't. She starts to shift around in the seat.

"Hm? What is it?" Lorenzo says tickling her so she would say it.

Gia pushed his hands away. "I'm hungry." She whispers back and will not look at him. She was still in her sad mood.

Lorenzo nods sadly because he made her sad. He goes to get her favorite nuggets and shows it to her hoping she'll lighten up.

Once Gia sees the nuggets she instantly becomes much happier most of her problems were because she was hungry. She eats her nuggets and then grabs her iPad. She tries to undo the strap and can't unbuckle herself. "Daddy? I want to sit with you." She says wanting to play on her iPad and take a nap in Lorenzo's arms.

Lorenzo unbuckles her happy that her mood was back. "Come here baby girl" Lorenzo says and sat her on his lap ang gave her her ipad and pen.
Gia draws for a while and her head starts to get heavy from being tired after fighting sleep for a few minutes she falls asleep with the iPad still in her hand. She sleeps until they land and doesn't wake up until Lorenzo is strapping her in the car seat.

"Daddy. No! I want you to hold me." She says half asleep and doesn't realize where she is and that he can't hold her in the car because it's just him and her.

"I have to drive home baby...."Lorenzo says
and straps her in. He goes to start the engine and heads home.

Gia falls back asleep and sleeps until they get home. She wakes up when she feels him pulls into the driveway. Lorenzo gets her unstrapped and she runs into the house.