Trouble Follows

"I don't want to go there." I said in the back of Antonio's car.

"You will be able to play with Gabby and have fun. I have to go to a meeting." He said looking at me through the mirror.

I woke up in a bad mood and was not at all happy he was dropping me off with Matt and Gabby.

"She will end up getting me in trouble." I said and slammed myself against the back of my seat. I was close to crying. I would have rather stayed with Grandpa.

"You'll have fun. I won't be long." He said completely missing the point.

I sulked to myself in the back seat. He got to Matt's house and opened my door and unbuckled my seat belt. I didn't even attempt to move.

"Come on baby." He said trying to grab me. I shook his hand off.

"I want to stay here." I said.

"Gia... Do you need to have a repeat of last night?" He asked losing his patience.

I started to cry. "I don't want to go." He looked at me and picked me up. He held me on his hip and kissed the side of my face.

"I have to go to work Gia. You will only be here for a few hours." He said trying to calm me down. I put my face down on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me to the door. Matt answered the door.

"Is someone tired?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Someone didn't wake up happy." Antonio said patting my back. He tried to put me down but I refused to let go. He struggled for a while until Matt pulled me off and put me on his hip. Antonio kissed my cheek and left.

Matt looked at me for a split second and smiled. It's been a while since I have held a kid." He said carrying me in the door.

He carried me in and sat me on the couch. Gabby was standing in the corner. Boy have I been there a time or two. I laid on the couch. After a long time, he went over and turned her around. She didn't look very happy and every time he asked her a questions he would shake or nod her head.

He was patient he didn't even demand for her to use her words like Lorenzo or Salvatore would. I just sat on the couch minding my own business. Finally, Matt told Gabby that her and I could play in the living room but not with slime.

"Look at this new slime I got." She said while holding it up. When she lifted it up it fell on the carpet. Instead of picking it up, she stomped on it with her foot. "This is payback from yesterday."

I didn't know what was happening until she started to scream daddy. Matt came into the living room and looked confused. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Gia didn't listen and touched my slime and got it in the carpet." She said pointing to the big pile of slime stomped into the carpet.

"I did not!" I screamed back at her mad that she was lying.

"Did too!" She screamed back at me.

"You're lying." I said getting closer to her.

"Gia tell me the truth. Did you do that?" He asked taking her side.

"No! I haven't moved off the couch since you put me here. She is trying to get me in trouble." I said quickly.

"If you keep lying I'm going to have no choice but to give you a big spanking." He threatened.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I'm not lying but he thinks I am. "I want daddy." I said and started to cry.

"Gabby, go play in your room." He said turning to her.

"Look if you tell me the truth, you won't be in as much trouble." He said sternly.

"I didn't do anything. She is lying to you. She told me it was payback from yesterday." I said very defensive. I would never talk to her again. 

He sat down on a chair. "Gia come over here. I don't want to spank you but you have given no choice. I can tolerate a lot. But I will not tolerate liars."

I shook my head no. "I will come over there and get you." He said with a scary look on his face.

"I want daddy." I said again.

He didn't ask again. He came over and picked me up roughly and then sat down. He put me over his lap and trapped both my legs under his. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to my lower back.

He began spanking me hard. Harder than I have ever been before. I started to cry hard. His whole hand covered my entire butt. It felt as he was burning me. I was sobbing hard when he stopped and stood me up.

"When you lie to someone it breaks their trust. That is a bad habit. To make sure you understand. I'm going to pull your pants down."

"No! Uncle Matt. Not bare bottom." I cried even harder. I have been spanked on my bare bottom only two times.

He bent me back over and pulled my pants and panties down. He locked my legs and my pinned my arms. He spanked me hard ten more times. When he was done. I was crying so hard I was coughing. He stood me up. "I hope that will help you remember how bad your bottom hurt after this before you tell another lie." He said. He tried to hold me but I pushed him away. He was the last person I wanted to hold me.

"Well if you're going to act like this. You can go take a nap in my room." He said. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs and into his room. He laid me down and I rolled onto my stomach and pressed my face into his pillow. I cried for a while until I cried myself to sleep.

**********************************************
Antonio's POV
I walked into Matt's house to get Gia. I didn't dare to be longer than 2 hours. I know that she was in an awful mood when I dropped her off.

I walked in to Matt scrubbing something off the carpet. "What's going on? Where is Gia ?" I asked noticing my kid was missing.

"Gia got into slime after I told them not to play with it. It got into the carpet and then she lied about it." Matt said not looking happy. Gabby on the other hand looked a little too happy.

"Did she say she didn't do?" I asked. Watching Gabby  the whole time.

"Yeah she did." He said watching me.

"You have cameras in here. Did you check them?" I asked having a bad feeling.

"No. Gabby told me it was Gia." He said.

"Check the cameras." I said getting this weird feeling in my stomach.

"Daddy I promise you that I didn't do it." Gabby said really fast. Matt looked at her and then at me and instantly knew the truth.

He got his computer and watched what happened. The longer he and I watched the more mad I got. My poor kid.

"Antonio, I am so sorry." He said after we saw and heard what Gabby said and did to Gia.  "I gave Gia a really hard spanking and she was really upset after. She pushed me away when I tried to comfort her. I put her in my room for a nap " He said.

I jogged up the stairs two at a time. I walked into the bedroom and saw Gia laying on her stomach. Her face was red and puffy from crying. She was asleep.

Please let me know what you like to see next! Thanks for the comments.