Healing

Lorenzo's POV
  I always though Gia was so broken when I adopted her , but this time it had a whole new meaning. Gia always seemed to be in a daze and not all the way there lately.

The night we finally got to see Gia we took her back to a hotel. When she was kidnapped, they took her half way across the world. They successfully knocked her out and drugged her both times they took her on a plane.

The first night back with us, she refused to eat. We even got her some of her favorite foods and she still wouldn't even try it. After, she wanted to go to bed, I laid down with her and she turned on her side and instantly went to sleep.

The next day she slept in until 1pm and I finally went and woke her up.

"Gia wake up baby." I said softly and rubbed her back.

Her eyes snapped open and she was breathing heavily.

"I'm here. It's okay." I said sitting her up and pulled her on my lap.

"You need to eat something." I said kissing the top of her head. I finally felt at peace that she was in my arms.

She shook her head no. "Why are you refusing to eat?" I asked confused why she was still refusing to eat. Once again she shook her head no.

I switched her around so I could carry her. Antonio was sitting at the small table in the hotel. I gently sat her on his lap and pushed a sandwich, fruit, and a small salad in front of her. All foods she liked before being kidnapped.

"Go ahead and eat baby doll." Antonio said softly rubbing her back. She shook her head no.

"You can't get up until you eat." I said making sure I kept my voice soft. I didn't want to force her to eat but she has lost a lot of weight even though she is small to begin with.

"I don't deserve food." She whispered.

"What do you mean you don't deserve food? Of course you deserve food." Antonio said making Gia look at him.

**********************************************
Gia's POV
I literally felt like I was in turmoil. I didn't understand why Antonio and Lorenzo didn't want to follow Vincent's rules about food. You have to earn food to get food. You can't break Vincent's rules or you get hurt.

"Come on baby, please eat." Antonio said and held the sandwich to my mouth. I turned my head to the side.

Antonio and Lorenzo started at each other for a few seconds. "Gia, you have to eat sweetheart. We can not get up from this table until you have ate." Lorenzo said using a no nonsense voice.

I looked at him for a while and then finally picked up a few pieces of fruit and threw it into my mouth. It has been a few days since I have ate. So once I started, I ate quickly and everything.

"Good Girl, do you feel better now?" Antonio asked rubbing his hand up and down my back.

I nodded my head. " I want to go home."

"We are leaving shortly." Antonio said standing up and placed me back on the floor.

"Are you full or do you want something else to eat?" Lorenzo asked.

"I'm full." I said quietly. "When are you going to take me back to Enzo and Vincent?" I asked still confused over the entire situation.

Lorenzo sat back down. "Gia, come here." He said trying to get me over to him. It looked a little too much like he was going to spank me. I shook my head no.

Antonio grabbed me under my armpits and sat me on Lorenzo's lap. He sat next to us.

"You are never going back to them. They took you Gia. They took you and hurt you." Lorenzo said losing his patience.

"Did not! They told me you gave me away because I was bad and didn't want to deal with me!" I asked defending them.

"Why are you trusting them? They did nothing other than hurt you"

"You always make me stay with people all the time. People I barely know and those people can spank me all they want. You let people hurt me too. But I guess it's only when you do it right?" They said you only became parents to make yourself look good." I said crossing my arms.

Before Lorenzo could open his mouth. Antonio grabbed my hand. "Gia listen to me. I don't lie to you. They took you and hurt you. I understand if you like them. That is fine. But you are staying with us. We are your dads. I know we have to gain your trust back but we will and you are safe. No one will ever hurt you like that again" Antonio said taking a different approach.

I looked at Lorenzo and he looked defeated. "Am I going to go to Jail?" I asked.

"Why would you go to jail?" Antonio asked confused.

"I did bad things with them."

"What bad things Gia? Lorenzo asked looking concerned.

"They taught me to do bad things on the computer. I had to get into certain websites and change everything around."

They looked at each other for a long time and shook their heads. "You're not going to jail."

"We fly home in an hour. So I'm going to get us packed up." Antonio said leaving me and Lorenzo sitting.

"You're going to take a shower and get changed." Lorenzo said standing me up and walking into the bathroom.

"My arm hurts." I said while he was turning the water on.

"I'm sorry baby." Lorenzo said moving hair out of my face. "I love you okay?" Lorenzo said while walking to the door.

"I know."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for the comments! Please let me know what you want to see next.