Not a Great Listener

They got to the mall and they first went to buy the bag. " Now baby, i know you're excited but don't ever let go of me okay?" Antonio says first nt wanting to lose her.

"I won't daddy! I'll be good. I promise." Gia confirms. Gia picks out a purple bag for Gabby knowing that it was her favorite color. Antonio then takes her into the toy store and as soon as they step in Gia let's go of Antonio's hand and runs ahead of him. She abruptly stops and looks back at Antonio and grabs his hand.

"Sorry. I just got excited." She says giving him a small smile. "I'll stay with you." She says as she grabs a basket. She starts putting toys in the basket that she thought Gabby would like. She sees a three pack of friendship bracelets deciding she can keep one, give one to Gabby, and give one to Gracie. Right before they check out Gia abruptly stops when she sees something. "Wait daddy! Can you buy that for me?" Gia asks pointing to the small gum ball machine that drops the gum all down and spins around and then drops out, hoping Antonio will be the one who says yes to candy.

"Sure here's a coin" Antonio gives it to her and warches her watch it falls down.

Gia watches it closely once it comes out she puts it in her mouth and starts chewing. "Can I have another coin so I can get you one too?" She asks smiling up at him sweetly.

"Sure." Antonio chuckles and hands her another coin.

Gia once again watches one fall out and spin down and once it is out she hands to Antonio. "Here you go daddy!" She says happy. They walk out of the toy store and Gia sees they opened a new ice cream place. "Daddy! I need to try it! Pretty pretty please!" She begs giving him her best cute and sweet face.

"We'll get a small one and share." Antonio says knowing she'll have more on her birthday.

Gia giggles and happily hugs him. They walk in together and Gia sees something instantly. "Look daddy! Look! Look! If we order that one it comes with a astronaut rubber ducky." Gia says pointing at the larger specialty sundae. "Please daddy. I'll love the duck forever. Please!" Gia begs.

"That's a big one baby." Antonio says to her not liking the idea of her having a sugar rush.

"Daddy Please! I really want the duck. I'll share it with you. Please!" Gia begs giving him her best puppy dog look so he will say yes.

"Fine. But you'll listen to me and if not We're going straight home and you're gonna get a spanking." Antonio says to her.

Gia was slightly taken back by this. She didn't expect Antonio to say that. That was more of an Lorenzo statement. After a few more seconds, Gia quickly agreed. "I'll be good!" She promised. He ordered the ice cream and Gia waited patiently for it to come. As soon as it does Gia grabs the Duck happily and holds it in her hand . She eats the ice cream quickly so she can eat more than Antonio is eating. They finish all the ice cream. Once finished, they walk through the mall and do a little bit more shopping. As they are shopping many people do a double take when they see Gia due to the huge wound on her face. She doesn't seem to care or notice. When they finish shopping, they head outside and it seems all the sugar hits Gia at once. She becomes extremely hyper in a split second. "Chase me daddy!" Gia yells and starts running through the parking lot.

"No Gia." Antonio says pulling her back just in time when a car passed by. "We'll go home baby." Antonio says and picks her up he straps her in handing her duck and drives home. "You had fun today baby?" Antonio asked while driving.

"Yes daddy! Thank you so much for taking me. I had so much fun!" Gia says getting herself unhooked and starts jumping in the car seat next to hers.

"Gia. Sit down. you said you'll listen" Antonio says looking sternly at her through the mirror.