Mall Trip part 2

Gia drags him and Antonio into the store. She picks out a brown fuzzy bear and puts pajamas and slippers on the bear. "What did you build?" She asks Lorenzo waiting for him to pick one.

"I think we'll just have you build one today."
He said smiling down at her. "What's your bears name?"

"Umm... sleepy." She thinks loving the bear. She hugs it to her chest while they pay for it. "Okay now time to go back to the roller coaster." She says handing Antonio the bear.

"Gia you're too small baby." Antonio says not realizing he's going to send Gia over the edge.

"I'm not too small! I'm a big kid!" She says grumpy crossing her arms.

He gives Antonio a sharp look before crouching down to be eye level with Gia. "You are big Gia, but you have to be just a little taller to go on the roller coaster. How about we go to the Aquarium or go find some fidgets?"

Gia nods her head eagerly. "Yes daddy let's get fidgets and then go to the aquarium. Gia cheers always loving toys and knows she will find a lot here.

"Sounds like a plan." He says picking her up and placing her on his hip.

They find a huge toy store and Gia grabs a basket and throws a bunch of space, fidget, and legos and slime in. "All done daddy." She smiles handing him the over filled basket.

"Good job baby, let's go get checked out." He said taking the basket from her and replacing her hand before leading her up to the cash register. He quickly pays, not bothering to look at the price.

Gia happily skips out of the toy store and they go in and buy tickets for the aquarium. They start looking through the exhibits and they finish at a really dark shark exhibit. Gia seeing that Lorenzo and Antonio were distracted decided to see how long it would take to look around the whole room and then will come back. She leaves Antonio and Lorenzo and starts walking around by herself.

Lorenzo finally notices that Gia's not with them and calls her name, hoping this is a joke. "Gia come back here now!" He says the panic settling in.

Gia not hearing Lorenzo's voice keeps going around the aquarium. She gets back to the original room and doesn't see her dads. She feels someone's hand on her shoulder and she turns around and sees a man.

"Are you lost little girl?" He asks grabbing her arm.

"No let me go!" She yells trying to get out of his hold.

He doesn't let go and he starts pulling her.
"You can come right to me!" He yells pulling her out of the room.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She yells.

"Stop it! We are going home." He says making it look like he is her father when people start to watch.

Lorenzo starts panicking and runs into a guard. "I need your help." He says urgently.
"My daughter ran off and I can't find her anywhere." He says quickly, his mind rushing to the worst outcomes.

Gia is still struggling trying to get out of his hold. "Let go!" Help!" She tells catching the attention of a guard.

"Let go of her." The guard orders taking Gia. They handcuff the man and bring a crying screaming Gia back to the aquarium. "Daddy!"

Lorenzo hears her calls and runs to the sound. Scooping her up when he finally sees her. "I'm here baby, I got you." He whispers in her ear, along with sweet nothings to calm her down.

Gia cried into his shoulder shaking. "I'm sorry daddy. shouldn't have left you. Someone almost took me."She cried so loud and so hard.

He just kept rubbing her back, ignoring people's stares. He could feel his anger towards whoever tried to take his girl from him, but he had to let it go because Gia needed him. For now he'd forget, but he promised himself he will make them pay. "I have you now Gia, everything's going to be fine." He says while leaving the aquarium and sitting on a bench.

Gia cries into his chest and finally calms down after a while. "I should have never left you daddy. I was so scared. I thought you weren't going to be able to find me." She says into his chest holding him so tightly.

"Baby." He says firmly, "no matter where you are, will always be able to find you." He says giving her a kiss on the head. "No matter what."

Gia hugs him tightly. "I know daddy."

"I think we should go back to the hotel and give her a break." Antonio suggests knowing that was a lot for all of them.

"Sounds like a plan." Lorenzo keeps Gia in his arms, not ready to put her down. And carries her to the hallway that connects Mall of America to the hotel.

Gia stays completely silent happy to be in Lorenzo's arms. They check into their room and Lorenzo's lay on the bed and Gia falls asleep. She sleeps for an hour and wakes up hyper. She instantly gets up and starts jumping on the bed.
"Look daddy!" She says doing a flip on the bed.

"That's nice, but Gia no flipping. You don't want to get hurt right?" He says crossing his arms.

"I'm not going to get hurt." She says and keeps jumping and starts flipping from the one bed to the other having a huge energy rush from the second nap.

"Gia..." He starts, but before he could go further a knock comes from the door.

Gia quickly gets up and opens the door before anyone can stop her. "Hi Salvatore!" Gia cheers and jumps in his arms.

"Hey little monster." He says picking her up and throws her in the air and catches her.

Lorenzo on the other hand was not so pleased. "Gia." He says sternly, "what have we talked about opening doors?"

Gia giggles with Salvatore. "Stop being bossy! It was Salvatore." Gia says ignoring Lorenzo's stern look. She wiggled out of Salvatore's arms and starts jumping back and forth on the bed.

"Gia, what if you opened the door and it wasn't Salvator?" He says picking her up and sitting down with her standing in front of him so their eye level. "What if instead it was the man from earlier?" Hoping to show her the severity of the situation.

Gia winced thinking of it. "That would be so bad. I'm sorry. I won't do it again." She says and starts jumping again. "Can we go back to the mall and get dinner and have fun?" Gia asks already bored with the room

The original plan was for Salvator to take her out, but Lorenzo didn't want to leave her after the scare of earlier."She'll be fine." Salvatore says standing next to him. Lorenzo had called him earlier to start the tracking on where the man who tried to take Gia is. He knew he could trust him, but he was still hesitant.

"Daddy! Go have a date with daddy. Salvatore will keep me safe." Gia promises hopping in Salvatore's arms.

Antonio comes behind Lorenzo and hugs him. "You know that he will keep her safe. "Let's go have dinner and shop." Antonio suggests wanting to have a kid free dinner and shop for clothing knowing that is Gias least favorite activity
Lorenzo reluctantly agrees.

I hope ayou enjoyed this chapter! Once again
a huge thank you to Broken_Mythical_Luna for helping write this chapter! Please let me know what you think in the comments and what idea you would like to see next!