Mafia?

Gia wakes up early the next morning. "Daddy time to get up!" she says in a great mood.

"Gia it's still early" Lorenzo mumbled not moving an inch from his sleeping position feeling too comfy.

"Daddy come on get up!" Gia demanded pulling the blanket off of him and tried to push him out of the bed. She was ready to get up and go to school.

"It's still early.." Lorenzo mumbled while
she tried hard to push him out.

Gia started to amp up and she was getting upset."Let's go!" She once again said and tried to push him out.

"Gia!" Lorenzo got up scolding her. "It's not nice to scream and push people around" Lorenzo said and Antonio woke up from her screaming.

"Daddy!" She yells again. "You wouldn't get up!" She yells putting herself right into a horrible mood. She crosses her arms and glared at him.

"Get rid of that attitude young lady." Lorenzo warned her and took her to her bedroom so
Antonio can go back to sleep.

"No you get rid of you attitude young man." She says grumpy. "You are the one being mean to me and I don't like it!" She says raising her voice at the end.

Lorenzo rubbed his head feeling a migrane rush over his lack of sleep and Gia's stubbornness followed by her screaming."Get. to. Time. out. now."He says pointing over to the wall in her room.

"Noooo!" She whined loudly. "No timeout this early in the morning." She says backing up slowly inching towards the door deciding she's going to run out of the room.

"Run out of this room and you're gonna get a big spanking." Lorenzo warned crossing his arms and raised his eyebrows challenging her to make her move.

Gia stomps her foot and whined loudly. She looks at Lorenzo for a few seconds and then starts to walk out of the room back towards his deciding he said she couldn't run but never said anything about walking out of the room.

"Gia...... you're really not listening anymore huh?" Lorenzo says getting more mad but still wants her to just obey and face the wall.

Gia turns around and looks at him for a second and then as fast as her bad foot will let her she takes off and runs down the stairs and quickly hides behind the couch against the wall.

Lorenzo lets her be because his headache was getting worse and waited in her room knowing sooner or later she will come back up because she wants to go to school.

Gia waits downstairs for Lorenzo for about 30 minutes and once she figured out he wasn't coming. She quietly goes back up the stairs and goes into her room. "You didn't come for me." She says with a hurt look on her face.

"I know sorry, I couldn't move with my headache....." Lorenzo says in a hoarse voice
sounding a lot like he is sick.

Gia tries to stay mad at him but she loves him to much. She goes over to him and gently rubs his head."I'm sorry I gave you a headache." She says feeling bad. "I'll stand in timeout now." She says but doesn't move.

Lorenzo smiles weakly "Let's go call daddy..
Lorenzo says knowing he is getting sick and doesn't want to spread the flu.

Gia runs from the room and slams the door open to their room. "Daddy...Daddy!" Gia yells at Antonio shaking him. "Daddy is sick!" She says scared because Lorenzo and Antonio never get sick.

Antonio got up and looked over the door where Lorenzo followed slowly. "You're okay?" He asked worried because he was turning pale.

"I really don't feel good. Can you get her around and ready. I need to go back to bed." Lorenzo says shivering.