Valentine's Day Special part 1

Lorenzo's POV
"What are we doing for Valentine's Day?" I need to know if I need to get a baby sitter for Gia. I asked coming into Antonio's office at the work.

"I haven't thought of it....Who are we going to ask? It's Salvatore and Luke's first Valentine's Day together I'm sure they will want to do something together, Jay already took the day off to be with his wife, Felix struggles having Grace and Gia alone. " Antonio lists everyone that Gia is semi-comfortable staying with.

"We could ask Gia is my dad could come watch her. She usually does well with him." I suggested.

"Okay maybe. We could do a special Valentine's Day with Gia the day before so she doesn't feel left out. Her Valentine's Day party at school is the day before and you know she begged us to help out at the party in her classroom." I said chuckling. Then after we can take her to a nice dinner, get her a special dessert and maybe have flowers, chocolate, and a stuff animal at home to surprise her with." Antonio said making me laugh.

"Her future boyfriends are going to hate us for making her standards so high." I said happy that some dick won't be able to win over my little girl.

**********************************************
Gia's POV
I want to make goodie bags with the cards." I told Lorenzo standing in the Valentine's isle of the store.

"That's fine. He said grabbing cute heart shaped goodie bags. What do you want to put in them?"

I picked a heart shaped lollipop, small containers of slime, pencils, erasers, and mini brown stuff animal bears to go in the bags. For the actual card part. I got spaced themed ones that came with glow in the dark star stickers. I got a box of chocolates and some cool looking pens for my teacher and principal as a way to show them tanks for having to put up with me.

"Daddy look!" I said grabbing the huge Valentine's Day stuff animal. "Can I have him?" I begged giving him an adorable look.

"Not today Gia. You already have so many stuff animals. How about you pick some candy at the check out." Lorenzo suggested.

"Okay daddy." I said happy that he let me get the other stuff. I pick my candy and we check out and Lorenzo gets the bags and me in the car.

"Don't tell daddy." He said winking and handing me back the candy. I smiled and ate it surprised because Lorenzo is the strict one about sweets.

We get home and I run in with all my bags. Antonio was just finishing plating out dinner. "Yay! Daddy made pasta." I said happy. It was my favorite food. "Look at what I got for the kids in my class at school. Daddy even let me get my principal and teacher something. " I said excitedly showing him everything.

"Wow baby. That's awesome." He said smiling.  He took everything from my hands and picked me up and sat me in front of my plate at the table. We ate dinner quickly.

"Now we can put my bags together. Remember my party is tomorrow at 2:45. You can't not be late." I reminded them for the 100th time.

"We know baby girl. We wouldn't miss it. Daddy is going to get you showered first and I need to grab something from the store. Then by the time your done, I will be back and we can both help you." He said confusing me because we just were at the store.

Antonio and I both watched Lorenzo confused. "I don't want to shower first. I want to put them together." I said trying to get out of Antonio's hands.

"You heard daddy. It'll be quick then you can put your bags together and we can watch a movie before bedtime. He said holding onto me tightly while he climbed the stairs.

"But daddy that's not freaking fair." I said loudly. "I can shower after." I said grumpily.

"Are we going to have a problem here? Do you want a sore butt for your party tomorrow?" He said seriously.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "No daddy. I'm just excited. It's my first Valentine's Day that I actually could take cards in." I said pushing out my past memories of Valentine's Day in the past where the other kids would always make fun of me for having nothing to bring in.

Antonio this time sighed, and gave me a sad look for a split second. "I'm excited too Gia. Let's get you showered super quick then we can." He set me down and went to get pajamas while I got in. He was drying my hair when daddy walked back in.

"Yay daddy's home." I said jumping down from the chair. We did my bags and watched a movie and next thing I know Antonio was carrying me up to bed.

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Part two will be out soon where we see Gia's party, Antonio and Lorenzo's date and Gia spending time with her grandfather! Please let me know what you want to see next!