Meeting Gracie

Antonio wakes Lorenzo up early the next morning and they get around. They get situated and carry a still sleeping Gia to the car. She sleeps for only about two hours and she wakes up in a grumpy mood. As soon as she is awake her hands fly to the car seat straps and she starts trying to unbuckle herself.

"Hi baby girl you slept well?" Lorenzo asked unbuckling her from the seat and sat her on his lap because to check if she was still sick.

"Yes!" She grumbles out with a horrible attitude because she woke up in a bad mood. She starts rubbing her ears as they were still hurting and she was still slightly warm.

"Stop for a while" Lorenzo says and the car stopped by the side walk. He give Gia the drops to her ear and gave her some food before going back to the road.

Once they get the ear drops in and she eats something. She calms down completely. "Daddy I'm tired." She says snuggling against his chest. He covers her up and she once again falls asleep.

"Felix is having a lot of issues." Antonio says quietly once Gia is sleeping. Apparently she is stubborn like our little one and has an attitude. He doesn't know what to do." Antonio said looking in the mirror at Lorenzo.

"We'll help him out in a way we can. I'm sure he'll do fine once he gets to know her more like we did." Lorenzo whispered hoping Gia sleeps all the way there.

Antonio agrees and they continue their drive and luckily she sleep almost the entire way. She wakes up and hugs Lorenzo. "I want lunch please." She says hungry and tries to stand up to stretch in the car.

"Okay, we'll stop somewhere you like."
Lorenzo says as they passed a town full of restaurants. They stop at a restaurant and they get out and walk inside and just as anyone could expect Gia is hyper.

They put them in a circular booth. Once they are sitting, Gia instantly bounces up and starts to jump in the seat. When Lorenzo tries to grab her she bounces around the table.

"Gia!" Lorenzo says and forced her to go down and sit on his lap. "We discussed about this, contain your energy." Lorenzo says in a low tone warning her.

"No daddy! Let me go!" She says wiggling off his lap and straight under the table. She crawls and goes back across the big booth so it wouldn't be easy for Lorenzo to catch her. She starts somersaulting on the seat.

"Gia!" Lorenzo booms all over making her stop. "We're going now" He said scary low getting mad because he doesn't like her showing bad behavior in public.

"No daddy! Im sorry. I'll listen and stop. I'm hungry. She says and starts to lightly cry never liking when Lorenzo yells at her. She goes over to Antonio and cries into his chest.

Lorenzo sat back in and crossed his arms.
Their food arrived They all ate quickly so they could go because a lot of people were staring at them.

Gia stays extremely quiet the entire time. She eats quickly and once she's done, she waits patiently just sitting there. When they were both done. Gia gets up and grabs Antonio's hand instead of Lorenzo's. A lot of thoughts were running through her head and she was terrified he was mad and was afraid she was going to get in trouble when they got back to the car.

Antonio continued to drive and gave Gia to Lorenzo. He sat her on his lap and hold one of her tiny hands and calmed down.

Gia holds his hand tightly. "I'm sorry I was bad in the restaurant and didn't listen to you and made you yell at me." She says sadly not wanting Lorenzo to be mad at her. She looks up at him and meets his eyes. "Are you mad at me?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Gia. You were not listening and I didn't like being looked at everyone. But I'm not mad at you baby, I should have handled it better." Lorenzo replied kissing forehead and got rid of her tears.