Almost Christmas

Gia's POV
It was one week until Christmas. Antonio was staying home with me today. I was currently on the floor playing with Luna.

"Luna this is Saturn." I said holding up the flashcard. She was sitting in front of me listening. I think she was the best cat in the world.

"Hey baby!" Antonio said coming into my room. He picked me up off the floor and then Luna started to climb up his leg because she likes to be picked up too.

He kissed my head and then Luna's. "We're going to go do some shopping. I thought you could pick some Christmas presents out." He said putting me back down and Luna on my bed. She curled up on her blanket.

"Here change your clothes." He said handing me an outfit.

"This is ugly." I said holding up the clothes he wanted me to wear. For someone who loves fashion he really didn't have good taste.

"You will look adorable in it. Put it on please, I want to get photos." He said and I decided to listen just in case there was something I wanted to get while we were out.

I got dressed and tried to ignore the outfit. I gave Luna a quick pet before we were out the door.

"What do you want to get Lorenzo for Christmas?" Antonio asked

"I don't know." I said looking at the window.

"You know I love you right?" He asked looking at me in the mirror.

"I love you too." I said.

He pulled into the mall into valet. He got out of his car and helped me down. We walked hand in hand into the mall. The mall was buzzing with people going in ever direction. 

"You have to be a good girl and stay with me. There are too many people here and I want to keep you safe." He said bending while we were on the same level.

I nodded my head and he stood back up and grabbed my hand he took me through a bunch of stores. I picked out presents for Lorenzo's brothers and father and for Antonio's brothers and father. I picked out fidget toys and Antonio let me pick out one thing even though he told me Santa was bringing presents.

"Santa's not real." I said as Antonio was making me stand in line for Santa.

"Gia Shhh.." he said picking me up in his arms. He looked around to make sure that non of the kids heads.

"Santa is real baby." He said trying to make me believe.

"Nope he's not. He has never brought presents before. That's just a lie parents tell there kids." I said matter of factly.

"Well that's fine if you don't believe but I still need you to take a picture with Santa." He said plopping me on the guys lap.

I did the cheesy picture but refused to say anything to the creep.

"You are literally the cutest kid I have ever seen in my life." Antonio gushed over the pictures. I rolled my eyes.

**********************************************
Lorenzo's POV
I was sitting at home when Gia and Antonio silently came into the house. I heard them whispering and then Gia thumped up the stairs.

"What's going on?" I asked once Antonio came I to the kitchen.

"Gia picked out some presents." Antonio said getting things together to make her a peanut butter and jelly.

Not long after, Gia ran into the kitchen and attached herself like a monkey. "Hi daddy. Guess what?" She said happy.

"What baby?"