Sleepover

In the morning Antonio gets a call from Felix needing help with Grace who was having a rough morning, while Lorenzo stays home waiting for Gia to wake up. Gia finally gets up a few hours later and goes out. "Hi daddy." She says climbing on his lap and lays against his chest. "Can we stay here today?" She asks wanting just one on one time with Lorenzo and could use a break.

"Hi baby, uncle Felix is asking for help is that okay, with you?" Lorenzo ask not sure if she is already too overwhelmed with everything.

Gia sadly nods her head and gets off his lap. "I'm really hungry daddy." She says sadly. Really wanting just wanting his and her time today.

Lorenzo noddes and made her food thinking she needs time alone with them too. They headed to Felix and knocked

Antonio let's them in and had an annoyed look on her face. "She has been put out of control all morning.

Antonio say and Lorenzo could hear her screaming, Lorenzo tries to set Gia down on the couch but she refuses to let go. "I wanna stay with you." She says with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"NOOOOO!" They were all shck to hear a high pitched scream followed by a loud bang.
Grace was way too out of control, she can't let herself stop not knowing why she was acting up in the first place.

Lorenzo and Gia came into the view seeing Felix try to calm her down. "It's okay, daddy is here baby. Please don't be like this." Felix begs not knowing what was happening and worried she gets herself hurt.

Seeing this Gia, became scared herself and starts to cry too. Not knowing why Grace is so upset. Lorenzo quickly hands Antonio, Gia and Antonio takes her to a different room so she wasn't by the screaming.

Lorenzo gives Felix the look that he needs to do something. Felix sighing and slightly panicking himself, grabs Graces arm to try to pick her up. Grace kicks her foot and kicks Felix in his leg hard. Felix has tried everything. He quickly turns her around and spanks her once not hard at all but hard enough she would feel it. "You need to stop now." Felix says sternly.

Grace barely even felt it. "Noooo!" She kept screaming no hurting everyone's ears.
Lorenzo once again gave Felix the look urging him to do something. Felix tired of the screaming and being hit and kicked. Once again grips her upper arm and spins her around this time he gave her five hard smacks. "That is enough Grace." He says sternly raising his voice over her crying.

Grace cries hard but stopped throwing thins from Shock and realization of what she had done. "Fel-lix" She sniffles dangling both his arms in his neck.

Felix quickly picks her up and takes her to his room to finish calming her down. He sits on the bed and sets her on his lap and wraps his arms around her tightly.

"Deep breaths baby girl." He says gently breathing in and out wanting her to calm down before he talks to her.

Lorenzo goes and finds Antonio and Gia and Gia is on the thin line of a complete meltdown. "I want to go back to the hotel!" She screams at Antonio extremely overwhelmed.

"Let's get her back, Felix got it under control"
Lorenzo says feeling bad for Gia.

"I'll stay here with them just in case. If you want to go take her back and spend the day with her. We can meet for dinner." Antonio suggests knowing that Gia is overwhelmed.

Gia gets out of Antonio's arms and goes to Lorenzo's arms." I want to go back to the hotel." She cries overwhelmed with her emotions and needs a break.

"Okay baby, you and I can have fun together.
Do you have anything you'd like to do?"
Lorenzo asked her so she feels that she is in control of the day.