Antonio's Turn Part 2

Gia's POV
We rode in the car listening to the radio for awhile but I was becoming bored and I was getting tired of sitting still.

I quietly unbuckled my seatbelt. Luckily, he had the radio turned up loud so he couldn't hear anything. I then started to do somersaults in the back seat. I was able to do a couple before he noticed.

"Hey! Get back in your seat and buckle up." He said from the front seat.

"I don't want to sit anymore." I said back.

"I will pull this car over." He semi threatened but in my head I knew he wasn't going to do anything. He has spanked me once. Then felt bad for weeks. He has also talked me out of getting a spanking many times.

I continued to somersault and all of a sudden to parked the car. Just as I expected he did nothing more but plop me in my seat and buckle me up again. "If a cop sees you out of your seat. They will pull me over and give me a ticket." He said as he shut my door and got back in his seat. He once again started driving.

I waited a while and then once again unbuckled my seat belt quietly. I then started to do somersaults and after a while a loud siren was behind us and blue and red lights were flashing. While Antonio pulled over, I quickly sat back down and buckled up. He turned and looked at me and I made sure I looked confused too. I didn't know they would actually pull him over.

The cop came to his side of the door and did not look happy to see him. "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?" He asked.

"No sir, I wasn't speeding." Antonio said politely.

"You have a little girl who is not wearing her seatbelt." He said and then looked back to me.

I looked at him and smiled sweetly. He then looked back at Antonio.

"If you would get into a crash she could be badly injured or killed. I'll let you go with a warning. Make sure that kid keeps her seatbelt on." He gruffly said.

"I will make sure of it." Antonio said and while the cop walked away Antonio so slowly turned and glared at me.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly. "I didn't know you would get in trouble."

"I told you once already and you did it again. Is that being a good listener?" He asked showing me a side of him I have never seen before.

I shook my head no. He watched in his mirror and once the cop pulled away. He got out and came to my door and opened it. He unbuckled me and grabbed my arm and pulled me out. He pressed me to his side and smacked me hard 5 times. I was not expecting this type of reaction. I tried to pull myself away. He gripped my arm tightly.

"Owwww! You're hurting me." I said trying to pull his fingers off my arm. He let go and looked at me for a second before he lifted me up and sat me in the seat. He buckled me up and got back in his seat. He took a deep breath. First, I was sad and then as he drove alone I became angry.

I started to kick the back of his seat. First I started softly then I was full blown kicking it. He didn't say one word. He pulled over once again.

"Look at me."

I shook my head.

He reached back and grabbed my leg and held it so I couldn't kick his seat anymore.

"Stop kicking the seat." He said and let go of my leg.

I stopped for a second and then kicked his chair so hard it hurt my foot.

"Clearly you need me to show you that I will not hesitate to spank you." I was not ready to hear that before I could react, he got in on the other side and pulled me over his lap.

"Why am I'm about to spank you?" He asked.

"I don't know because you think it's a good thing to do to a 9 year old kid." I spat back

He ignored what I said. "You disobeyed and unbuckled your seat belt, got us pulled over, kicked my seat over and over again, and to top it all off. You don't have a great attitude."

At the end of his speech, he started to spank me in the center of my bottom, over and over again in the same spot. With being spanked last night, it hurt bad. I instantly started to cry and he didn't stop until he got to 15.

"Are you ready to listen and be good?" He asked resting his hand on my back. I nodded my head and he sat me up.

"Look at me." He said while tilting my chin up.

"Gia..." he said again. I looked at him and bursted out crying. He sighed and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap.

He unbuckled me and held me on his arms. "Why are you so upset?" He asked while he held me tightly.

"It hurts my feelings when you spank me." I said and cried out harder.

"You need to behave and listen. I don't want to spank you but you need to know that I mean business just like Lorenzo and Salvatore." He held me until I stopped crying.

"I'm hungry and tired." I said while I chewed on my fingers. He took my finger and put one of my stress balls in my hand.

"I'll stop so you can eat dinner okay baby girl?" He asked. He sat me gently in my seat and went and started to drive again. 

We ate in a restaurant. Once he started to drive again. I took my blanket and pillow and rested against the door and fell asleep.

******************************************
Please let me know what you would like to see next?