Ran // I'm yours to keep

"Ahhhh... uhhh... nggg... Ran...Yes! Harder! Shit! You're so good-"

You cover your ears as you try to concentrate on reviewing, It's your exam at college and you need to maintain your grade so you can graduate. "It's freaking one in the morning!" You said, gritting your teeth.

You then heard banging on your wall and that was the last straw. You angrily step out from your unit, you didn't even bother to wear slippers. You just walk straight to his apartment door and knock as loud as you can. on your 30th knock, the door opens. A guy with long hair with a tattoo on the half of his body and topless stepped out.

"Will you please put something in her mouth? Your..." You look at him from head to toe and make a disgusting face. "Your little sex stunt is a little too loud, I'm studying!"

"Oh,"

"Oh?" You said in disbelief. "Oh? Is that all are you going to say?" He leans forward so he can whisper to your ear.

"But what can I do? I love my woman loud." He said that made you feel some burning in your cheeks.

"Pervert! The landlord will know about this!"

"Okay, is that all? because I'm in the middle of..." He said pointing at his bedroom.

"Fuck!" You cuss in annoyance.

"Yes, Fuck."

"No! I mean-" You groan. "Nevermind! Just keep it low."

"I'll try but there's no guarantee." He winks at you. "Nice shirt. I like bears." He said before he shut his door. You look down to see your shirt and your nipples are sticking out. You forgot that you took off your bra earlier.

"PERVERT!" You shouted and slammed his door by your palm before you went back to your unit.

He just moved in three week ago and that's when your stressful nights started. He bangs different girls every night, You know because you heard different names and he doesn't care if the moaning was heard on the whole floor. Unfortunately, you're the only two tenants on this floor, Other units are vacant so no one other than you can file a report.

The next day you went to the landlord's office to complain about your neighbor. "Hi! I'm here to complain my neighbor. He's loud every night and I can't study."

"Oh! is it Mr. Ran Haitani?"

"I don't know his name. it's a guy with braided hair a bit narcissistic and has a dirty mouth."

The landlord looked at you with a shocked expression. He adjusted his eyeglasses and cleared his throat. "Ahhh, yes long braided hair. it's Mr. Haitani." There's a silence for a while like an angel passed by.

"So... will you kick him out or something?"

"Ah, Ma'am I'm afraid I can't do that."

"But why? there's a rule on my contract that says it's forbidden loud noises that can disturb neighbors?"

"Yes, there are."

"Then why aren't you taking action?"

"Uhm.. well, he owns this apartment building. I'm just managing it."

"He... What?!" You said in a higher tone.

"I'm sorry ma'am... if you want we can move you to another/bigger unit. same rent."

Tempting but it's exam week, you also have part-time so you don't have extra time to move all your things out and then redecorate your new unit.

"Thank you, I want to but I'll be kinda busy for the next few months so I have no time to move."