Chapter 16

Its fine, I don’t even need any explanation am sure something really important was going on, I trust you so I won’t be mad ok”, I spoke holding his hand as I bent my head sideways and smiled, as I walked back towards the room.

My reason for not getting mad, I know it is questioning a lot of you right now, but this is a technique to get him to feel guilty, as to why I wasn’t mad, when I obviously know he was Eartha.

After a while they were done with the major checkups, we were then discharged from the hospital, I was so happy because the hospital environment was kind of tiring, finally I would even get to see Nana again, I missed her.

We finally got back to the mansion as the maids were already waiting at the entrance to help carry my stuffs inside.

So yes it’s been about two weeks since my delivery and I can assure you, Lart made it his routine to come check up on me, if you did not know who he was, you would think he was my husband. I also got a lot of visitors including my sister, Jennie and so many people.

  Its noon and I was strolling down the hallways, yes I still needed rest but I wanted to do at least this to keep fit cause once I start being all lazy, it would make me continue doing that and well I needed to get ready for Lart’s wedding, I mean he waited for me, I hope he and Sandra are all settled with their quarrels though.
       Walking past Alex's study I heard weird sounds coming from there, I got closer to the door as I peeped through the glass part of the door and only to see what? Ale…e..x.. he and Eartha were making out, what? Are you kidding me, I immediately busted into the room, I can’t keep ignoring this, it made me seem like a fool, he didn’t even get the slightest guilt, i mean i just had our baby for goodness sake. I stared at them with a bitter painful look in my eyes, as he got off the Eartha adjusting his clothes.

“Honey I can explain, i…” I immediately cut him off”,

“Alex, you could have just told me you were not interested, I would have walked away, I could have found somebody else, I know it might have been hard for you to admit it but still you could’ve said something, this is my life your messing with here, why Alex”, I shouted at him with tears streaming down my face, as I stared at Eartha.

“And you, I knew your coming back was weird but this? I even tried my best to be comfortable with you regardless of the relationship you two once had, yes Alex said he got married to me because I had a lot of your attributes but I now think he was mistaken, I am way better than you, if you could be so petty to even do this, I guess Alex isn’t worth me at all, because I am better than this”, I shouted at her.

“Irene I know your mad and all, but you don’t have to insult m….” I immediately slapped her.

“Witch, you deserve more than what I just did, insult you, Ha! you make me sick, what you have just done has already made you look insulting, I would literally just kill you now”, I ran towards her pushing her on the table and pulling her hair as hard as I could, I could feel, someone dragging me, preventing the fight from becoming more brutal, as I got dragged out of the room. I Breathed slowly as I looked towards the person that pulled me out and it was Lart, I looked back into the room and I saw Alex still checking out for Eartha to see if she was fine, it was quite obvious the love wasn’t there anymore, how did this happen I don’t know as I suddenly blacked out.

Waking up I felt a severe pain in my head and my stomach I couldn’t even explain how sharp it was, I looked beside me as I saw Lart, he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.