Author's note 2

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

Hey guys its the author again, so I have put in a lot of thought and I have decided, I guess since no one commented 😂, I will be updating on Fridays, with 3 chapters.

  Hope you guys are happy though with the date let me know in the comments. So here's the thing, I thought since most weekends are spent at home or having less work to do, maybe then I will update, so that when reading you do so with ease and no or less distraction unlike weekdays when you get to go to school or work etc, so yeah😊.

    Well errr.... And also I saw a lot of you guys voted, viewed, actually read😄 and added my story to your reading lists, I just wanna say a very big thank you for all you guys support and love for me and MIDNIGHT'S GIRL, I really appreciate and am so happy, it actually even motivates me to write more 😂, thank you so much guys.

So I guess that's it guys, so I will start updating from this present week till we are done with midnights girl and I will move back to my other stories. See you all soon.

                                               Much love
                                      From the author.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.