chapter 2

"Hey you're gonna be late for school come on get up, up you go rio"," No.. Let me sleep a little longer," No you're gonna be late OK,"fine,fine ill get up.

My brother is always lazy from getting out of bed on the other hand I get up early but have no job, see where life takes me, but I still try searching for one like I would today but I don't know why they keep rejecting me, I have a degree in physical therapy but yet hospitals are just impossible to hire me, the worst scenario is that even a roadside clinic isn't also even ready to hire me or even look at my resume my life is in a mess right now.

"Hey Irene are you still going job hunting today", Janelle asked as she constantly kept powdering her face," Is this your way of mocking me or what,"no I, i would never do such, oh almost forgot reader's that's what she calls me most of the time,mostly when she wants something or lying about something," Yeah am still going to check that street around one famous karaoke something,"oh that's great well I need to hurry up now am supposed to deliver Mrs. Kayla's 👗dress ok but honey love you,as she plants a peck on my cheek, "come on Rio let's go, as they hurriedly locked the door behind them.

    " Mom what's for breakfast I asked walking down the stairs and staggering at the same time,"yes I prepared your favourite,"oh my Lord is this,no way what I think it is,"yes honey it's odeng (famous South Korea 🇰🇷 food fish cake skewers),"thanks mum you're the best,I hugged her,"err honey you're going out today still right," Yes mum I have to I can't stay home like this anymore I need to find a job and quick as possible,"OK great dear that's great finish up your food quickly OK, I nodded happily with food filled in my mouth,my mum's cooking is absolutely the best.  

   I got my bag 👜and headed out of the house I took a deep breath of the fresh air outside the house before I continued walking down the road happily, as usual people would stare at me strangely but am already used to it already, I guess it's cause of my looks, am the most ugly among my family members, so I get this look often. "Hey look isn't she janelle's sister," Eh hey stop such jokes, Janelle is too beautiful to be compared with that person am looking at right  now,"am serious that's her younger sister,people say when she was giving birth to her mum was on her monthly period so a curse was placed on her that's why she looks like that,"you don't mean it,hmm am serious.

     They thought I could not hear them but I hear everything,but I have to pretend that am fine even though am about to burst because of the anger 😡 am filled in with right now, oh it's time to cross the road to the other side where a small road side clinic stood, i guess this is my last chance, I took a deep breath and walked down the road confidently. I got to the store and entered and walked up to the boy I met there,"err excuse me good morning,"good morning he replied,as he stared at me strangely, well am not surprised,"is your boss around I would like to speak with him or her please,"ok the boy answered still staring at me as he went into an office opposite his left, and then returned,"you can go in now,"thank you,I answered as I stepped into the office..........

"No mum you needed to see how they all stared at me mum, that's why I don't think I'll ever get a job mum, I cried as she Pat my back," Hey it's okay honey am sure there's one waiting for you at a clinic or even a bigger hospital somewhere, no mum is even your fault you let Janelle have her nose surgery and you also let Rio have his cheek slimmed down but when it came to me you always said you are out of cash why me mum why, I pushed her hand off me and ran to my room,I shut the door behind me as I cried and hoped that the world will just end there and then, am sure it's because of my looks am not getting any job,who would want to hire an ugly person like me am sure ill scare away customers or should I say patients with such a disgusting look I have, i quickly had a great idea I would go to the karaoke not to far from our home to sing my soul out I think I'll get relieved then, I put on my sneakers grabbed my coat from the coat stand behind my pretty white door with "THE mike Solomon" stickers on it, he was my celebrity crush. I walked out of the house without looking back.

    It was so late i could not see because it was obviously so dark, people where not many on the streets as I walked down the road but I did not care to even check the time, all I wanted was to get to the karaoke as quick as possible. I got there quickly got my ticket and went into my room I paid for, i ordered drinks too as I waited for them I chose my first song "heroine by sunmi", "The show must go on" I danced and sang with the funny looking mic in my hand when,"excuse me miss your 🍻drink is here,I looked back and at the waiter,he looked too young to work in such a place even at this time of the night 🌙⏰💤💤and cute as well "thank you,I replied and he smiled back at me,I smiled too but something was definitely strange, he smiled at me, does it make any sense at all,it's me Irene, as in me of all, nobody has smiled that happily to me before,just then i thought of my life, maybe he's just doing it to not make me feel bad, I burst out in tears immediately,"miss are you ok, I sat down and opened my drinks and started drinking, he sat beside me still asking what happened to me to make me cry like that,"I am too ug..g.... ly,  I have no.. Just forget it I have no solution to my problem,i cried' as i noticed he was looking all around me,'hey miss where's your phone,"my phone err.... he... re,"here you go, i passed it to him not wanting to know what he is going to so with it, my life was that miserable at the moment he returned it back to me and then suddenly "... i can't... s. ee,"miss miss are you ok hey miss...... a..nnnnddddd I blacked out.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but hope you all enjoyed it I'll update again tomorrow so follow me or vote for daily update.❤❤