Chapter 48

"You, you... You..you live here? She asked looking puzzled,

"Of course I live here, didn't you come to see me? I asked looking puzzled.

"No I didn't come to see yo.....

"Oh its you, you're here, your quite smart you found my house, so easily" Rio spoke as he put on his shirt he was holding earlier.

"Wait hold on Rio, you two know each other? I asked looking them both in the eye.

"Yes, we do" the both spoke at the same time.

"Ok ok fine i guess you're confused, I'll clear your thoughts for you, so i met Rio through a video game we normally play " Nostalgic Maze", its been going on for a while now, lets say we've been online friends, trust me it took me a while to like Rio, he sometimes defeats me in a game and then he brags so much i get annoyed and literally won't eat throughout the day, so we finally decided to meet up in real life, we both exchanged contacts and pictures and boom here I am".

"Wow, that really a story, anyways come in" ,I invited her in as she pulled her shoes at the entrance.

"Wait sis, how do you know, lily? Rio asked making me pause on my tracks.

"Its really a long story, how we met, but yeah she's my boss's younger cousin",

"More like an in-law", Millie, she whispered to Rio's ear,

"Omg really?, Rio reacted with a puzzled expression, as he looked at Millie then at me, as Millie also nodded her head, whilst looking at Rio.

"OK, i don't know what you guys are talking about but OK, we met at the park like two days ago, she just got back from Beijing right, Millie", I asked looking at her as she nodded her head.

"Cool", Rio exclaimed,

"Don't worry we've got catching up to do", Millie moved towards Rio in a cute manner, hooking her arms in his, as she looked him in the face.

"Right Rio? She asked, a surprised Rio, nodded in approval.

"Where's your room, we have scores to settle, ill have to beat you, to be satisfied, with myself and also prove a point", she smiled.

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that, my room's upstairs, shall we? Rio asked,

"Yes we shall, bye Irene, see you later" Millie smiled as she pulled him and they went up to his room.

Wow the teenagers of this generation are so outspoken and confident and fearless wow, I wish life was as easy as that for we adults as it was for them, I sighed as I walked back to my room.
    Just as I entered my room, my phone screen lit up, wow great timing I said to myself, I rushed to look at the caller ID and it was NANA, Alex's Nana, oh shit, that's true its Monday, she said she needed something from me, oh maybe Alex finally gave in to her not letting me go to work today, well I hope so am so tired, I  swiped right answering the call.

"Hello Nana........

After a while of speaking to Nana....

Wow, Nana wants me to come meet her at some store, does she want to take me shopping, no ugh... What if...what..i..f.. She wants to take me shopping as her daughter in-law ah.. I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands, did Alex tell her what happened between us that night, no of course he possibly couldn't,.......but what if he actually did, OMG I don't want any awkward situation between Nana and I, being with her without even her knowing this is already awkward as it is, not this.
   But wait I actually think am over thinking this, what if Nana just wants me to help her out shopping or something, yeah... Yeah that could be possible, I think I was really over thinking this, anyway I need to get ready, so i don't keep Nana waiting.

     After having my shower, i moved into my closet to check out what i would wear, am a fan of casuals so, being one, I just wore a short simple flay black dress, with white polka dots all over it, it had little white collars at the neckline of the dress, and going on my feet I wore my white socks and my favorite martin boots, their heels were what I loved the most, I took my white little handbag and braided my hair in a French braid, kind of like the ones, those English princesses tied their hair to look like and had like a flower wreath on it to match, it was pretty. Of course I did a little nude makeup to go and I was ready.

I was already at the store Nana asked me to wait for her at, but Nana wasn't there, I decided to sit by a chair in front of a cafe that was close to where Nana wanted me to wait for her.
   It was about 10 minutes and I hadn't seen Nana, I dialed her number so many times, but Nana line was out of reach, I ordered a cup of ice tea, as I sipped and went through my Instagram still waiting for Nana.

    It was now about an hour I was still waiting for Nana, I called Alex to ask if Nana was ok, but he said he wasn't home, and he was busy, I tried Harrison's but to no avail.
  Something is definitely wrong, I hope Nana's fine, I think I should go over to their house, although its far and I didn't budget for all this I'll have to.

It took three stops in general just to get to Alex's mansion, woah it really took a lot of time to get here, thank the heavens I didn't put on my heels my feet would have already been sore, I checked my watch and it was already so late, it was 5pm already.
   I entered the mansion, as I walked all the way to where the building was, wow I am really tired today, but more tired because I didn't know what was going on with Nana, I hope everything's ok, as I stepped at the doors of the mansion and pushed it open.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.