Chapter 28

Janelle: go to my closet and take out the third dress in the first wardrobe, its toward the left side, to be sure its the one, it has a silver neck line on it.

Irene: oh yeah OK I see it.

As I pulled out the dress from her wardrobe, and stared at it, it looked so revealing.

Irene: uhm.... Elle, isn't it too revealing.

I asked with so much doubt in my voice.

Janelle: come on sis, you'll look pretty in that dress, by the way you owe me an explanation when your back tonight OK, that's if you'll even be back.

She laughed so teasingly over the phone.

Irene: come on Elle its not like that, he's my boss am sure its like a meeting issue or something.

Janelle: meeting huh.

I could feel her smirk through the phone.

Janelle: anyways let me not take much of your time cause i know you'll still do your makeup and stuff, so take out the silver sandal heel under my grey rack, and listen too me those cost 60$ so be careful with how you use them OK, and also the dress, its personally design by me, so be happy you are wearing a dress from my collection OK honey, and as for your "DATE", be late for about 5 minutes minimum ok, you don't want to be dressed up, standing by the road side like a lady that has just being dumped ok, so you make him wait darling ok?

Irene: ok ok, I get it am hanging up now, bye.

Janelle can so be a dramatic, well sometimes she can be right, so I don't blame her.

I enter my room with the dress and heel on my other hand, as i drop everything on my bed, I tie my hair in a bun as I put on the dress, its a little too revealing, the both sides of the waist are exposed, and to think about the length ugh....as I try several times to pull it down but it stops right on the middle of my thighs, I give up.

I go over to my mirror and start my makeover. I just applied a little Nude makeup, it's more better and also as now he's seen me without makeup, although I don't know where were going, its better normal than too much.

Its now 4:27pm, as per Janelle's idea I have to be late for at least 5 minutes, I hope what she says is true, before Alex yells at me. Let me use the remaining minutes to do my hair.

Its now 4:33pm, I just left home and my gosh this heels are killing me, am not used to this, but I'll have to manage.

I take a cab, its quite expensive but the address is not far from where I stay, so yeah.

I got to the address on the piece of paper but there was no sign of Alex, till I saw a black range rover pull over in front of me, as Alex steps out of the car and walks up to me.

Alex POV.

Am waiting for her, she's already late for at least 3 minutes, I hate waiting and not to think that I warned her about the timing.

I was still waiting for her when i noticed her arrive. She wore a very pretty black short dress, it was very unique, it was a pencil dress, one arm of the dress was long up to her wrist while the other was short stopping just under her shoulders, her shade of silver heels matched the silver neck line of her dress perfectly, she really styled them well. She looked pretty.

"Shall we", he spoke vigorously, as he pulled open the car door for me, and I carefully walked in not making any error to fall before he shut it behind me, as he turned to the other side and entered the car and the driver zoomed off.
I felt a little pressure and discomfort as I sat because my dress went up a bit revealing more of my thighs and the car AC was on, it was so cold, I had little clothes on so I shivered from time to time.

"You were late", he spoke not looking at me, just staring forward.

"Am sorry Sir there was a little traffic",I replied bowing lightly as I rose my head to look at him.

"Your dress.....its pretty" he spoke after clearing his throat for a second.

"Thank you sir", I replied again, still tugging my dress down some more.

"We are headed to my mansion, my grandma has invited you and i over for dinner, don't panic, you don't even need to do anything you just need to sit, and I'll tell you when to speak.

What! his mansion, but why, I didn't sign up for this, I looked at him with a worried expression.

"I know you have a lot of questions, I promise to answer them when we get there, and about how she knows you, she asked the maids about who came to take care of me, and of course they blabbered as they usually do, to top it you gave them a sign by leaving your hair clip, so that's what triggered her to invite you, So please behave well and coordinated", and also switch off your phone to avoid any distraction.

I just nodded my head a little, and kept on tugging my dress.

"You do that some more and you rip the dress", he spoke up, as my startled face stared up at him, he was noticing me the whole time, even though he was looking forward.

I adjusted my sitting position as echoes of silence filled the car, while the driver sped up more than before, now only the sound of the air blowing from the AC of the car could be heard.

I started to feel a little drowsy, sleep was now taking over as the drive was so long.
I laid my head and my body on the side of the door, putting all my weight on the door, i adjusted my dress again a little, and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.