Chapter 33

She leaned towards my body, hers touching mine slightly as as she cupped my face in her hands, now staring deeply into my eyes.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, if you love me true, then I'll stay with you" as she smiled looking so drunk.

She did it again, yet again she mouthed a thing Eartha always said, how did she even...., does she know Eartha....???

"Eartha, is that you, wait what am I even saying, do you know Eartha, Irene? I asked her jerking her a bit with my both hands hold her arms tightly.

"What! Her again, Eartha, Eartha,Eartha, the last time I was here you said that name too, I ain't no Eartha, oh! I heard about her though, she was your.....

"Who told you and she was my what, speak Irene, do you know Eartha? I yelled a little scaring Irene even in her drunk state.
      She bows her head a little as I hear tiny sobs.

"Hey, hey am sorry I yelled at you am so sorry", I cleared some of her hair away from her face and tucked them behind her hair as she wiped her tears slowly, and was now sitting on my thigh.

"I don't know any Eartha,I don't know why you think I know her maybe because of what I say or my actions or my looks I don't know, but whatever it is, I just want you yo know that I do not even know any Eartha in my life, the name even sounds new to me", she sobbed slowly as she stares at me.

"Am sorry I yelled I didn't ....I feel really bad am sorry Irene", I apologised staring deeply in her eyes.

We stared at each other intensely, there was a moment, she looked pretty under the ray of moonlight , although she was still under the influence of the wine. Her face and her slender structure on me was so Petit, I don't have a way to put it, it seemed the alcohol was wearing out when she broke our stare, but I don't know what came over me to do this.

I grabbed her shoulder back as I slid my hand behind her neck bending it a little and bringing it towards my face, now kissing her gently on her soft lips, my other hand found its way to her slender waist. She really did something to me. At first it was only I doing the kissing, but then she responded with her arms wrapped around my neck as we shared an intimate moment.
    The air at that moment felt cool on my body as it hit my skin, I felt hot in my insides so it was doing me a lot of favour. All of a sudden i thought of Eartha, i felt i had betrayed her. But then she broke the kiss looking at me with shocked eyes as I stared back at her.

"Are you alright, Irene? I asked as I noticed her mouth form a balloon I knew that instant she wanted to throw up, I quickly spun her around and she reacted quickly too and threw up on the floor, and I rubbed her back gently a bit and after she was done, she drank a little water after rinsing her mouth, she looked at me and smiled before she passed out on the ground.

IRENE POV.

Argh! My head hurts so bad, I woke to a splitting headache, what happened to me, I tried sitting up on the bed as I grabbed my phone under my pillow looking at the time, what! It was 10:53am how long was I asleep for, shit! Am here as a guest and I wake up this late that's bad really bad, am supposed to even wake up early and at least help with the kitchen or something since I am on the night shift.
  I unlocked my phone as I saw so many missed calls from Janelle, mum, and lily, am sure lily went over to my house. Christ my head hurts, I stretched my hand as I hard as I could to pour myself a glass of water as I mistakenly knocked the glass over to the ground, making it shatter with a loud sound.

   I paused immediately closing my eyes from the loud noise and ruckus I had created, i immediately climbed out of the bed as i began packing the  glass pieces and throwing them in the bin beside me. The door swung open as two maids rushed in.

"Miss are you ok, are you fine", they asked with concerned faces as if,if i was injured or wounded it would cost them their jobs.

"Am fine, I was trying to get my self a glass of water I mistakenly knocked it over, am sorry I'll clean it up",

"No miss leave it to us we'll take care of it",

"No please I insist", as I hurried a bit picking the pieces faster than I did before, at least I can do this much, after waking up late, all of a sudden a little glass pieces pierced my palm, it was indeed painful.

"Argh!!!! I squeaked out as they both lifted me up to seat on the bed, my palm was bleeding, one of the maid hurried towards one of the drawers in the room and removed a first aid kit box as she hurried towards where I was sitting. One of them treated my wound as the other cleaned up from where the glass broke.

"Here miss drink this, Dr. Alex said we should give this to you when you wake up and when you have eaten and only when you have".
     I collected the pills from her hand as they left only me to my thoughts in the room.

I stared at the pill, why did he give me this, sure I had headache but how did he know, besides I can't recall what happened last night after I went to meet him. I thought so hard as a memory of last night flashed  immediately, no no NO WAY!!!

Don't forget to vote, by clicking the little star below ❤ thank you.